D2C Recruitables | D2C Off Campus Drives
D2C Recruitables, D2C off campus Drives, Off Campus Recruitments for 2022 batch, Latest off campus drives 2021, Latest Internships 2021 – Looking for Off-campus drives for Software Development Engineer Roles. If yes, your search ends here D2C has announced its D2C Recruitables to make the hiring process of off-campus drives and Internships easy. Read the below article for all details –
Also Read – Oracle Recruitment Drive 2021
What is D2C Recruitables ?
D2C (Dare2Compete) believes in democratizing the hiring process – No matter which college you come from and which city you come from, you should have access to all the opportunities from companies that hire the best and provide one of the best salaries and cultures to excel in the job.
Also Read – Cisco Internship 2021
With this in mind, Dare2Compete presents the opportunity of a lifetime with ‘D2C Recruitables’.
The Off Campus Drives for Software Development Engineer (SDE) Full-time and internship Roles across Big MNCs like Walmart, Myntra, Juspay, TATA ClassEdge, and 20 other companies.
Dare2Compete Recruitables Registration Details –
Last Date to apply: 19 Sep’21 11:59 PM IST
Assessment Dates – 13 to 19 Sep’21
Eligibility Criteria –
If you’re looking for Software Development Engineer (SDE) or equivalent roles, decent salaries, and amazing companies, then this is what you need
- Students looking for their first job or internships that may get them Pre-Placement Offers (PPOs)
- Pursuing a full-time B.Tech / B.E./ M.Tech / M.E / MCA
- Batch 2022 and 2023
- Freshers and Work Experience Candidates looking for their first job or a new job
- B.Tech / B.E./ M.Tech./ M.E / MCA Degree
- 0 to 2 years of working experience
- Batch 2021, 2020 and 2019
How to Register for D2C Recruitables – Off Campus Drives?
1. Visit the D2C Recruitables webpage and click on the register button –
2. Sign in or Sign up with your Email Id
3. Fill up all the details and submit them.
4. That’s all
D2C Recruitables Test Pattern ?
There will be an online test consisting of 4 rounds and you can attempt the assessments between 13 Sep to 19 Sep’21.
Also Read – Latest Internships for 2022/23 Batch
General Aptitude Assessment
- This round will be an MCQ assessment test for your general aptitude – logical reasoning, critical thinking, quant, etc. This forms the base for a good software developer. Take this assessment to see if you have everything you need to get your dream job. Get, set, and attempt 30 Questions in 25 Minutes!
Evaluation on Computer Science Fundamentals
- This assessment will be an MCQ challenge that will test you on your Computer Science fundamentals. This forms the base for any software developer. Take this quiz to see if you have everything you need to get your dream job. Get, set and attempt 30 Questions in 25 Minutes!
Soft Skill Assessment
- Get tested on verbal and speaking skills. Because they’re often just as crucial as hard skills when it comes to your job search and overall career success! Let the recruiter know that you can rock the world with your confidence in 25 minutes.
Elementary Online Coding Assessment (Optional)
- Based on your performance in above 4 assessments, you will be shortlist for the companies for interview. The timelines and other details will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates. One last round and the job is yours. Impress the interviewer and show them that you’re the right person for the job!
That’s all. Based on your scores, companies will start shortlisting you and call for interviews. Please note that companies will shortlist you based on D2C Recruitables Score as the base along with a few other parameters like but not limited to Graduation/Post-Graduation Degree, Academic Scores, Passing Year of the Batch, Work Experience, etc. The higher the score, the better chances of you getting your dream job.