Cisco Internship 2021 | Cisco Software Engineer Internship 2021
Cisco Internship 2021, Cisco Software Engineer Internship 2021, Cisco Internship for 2022 batch, Cisco Network/Embedded/Application Development Intern, Latest Internships 2021 – Cisco is offering Internship opportunities for Software Engineer in Network, Embedded, Application Development Intern positions. Recent graduates & final year students can apply.
|Job Title –||Software Engineer Intern|
|Description –||Software Engineer–Network/Embedded/Application Development|
In Cisco, we have an outstanding opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we build!
|Employment Type –||Intern|
|Work Location –||Bangalore, India|
About the company –
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products.
Through its numerous acquired subsidiaries, such as OpenDNS, Webex, Jabber, and Jasper, Cisco specializes in specific tech markets, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), domain security, and energy management. On January 25, 2021, Cisco reincorporated in Delaware.
In 2020, Fortune magazine ranked Cisco at number one on their annual list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021 based on an employee survey of satisfaction.
Eligibility Criteria –
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
- Minimum of an 8.5 GPA or higher
- The requirement is for 2022/23 passout only
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Play a crucial role in driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces.
- You’ll build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices. Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure, and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|