BPCL Apprenticeship 2022
BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.) has started the applications for one-year Apprenticeship training program at its Kochi and Mumbai refineries is inviting Engineering graduates freshers to apply. Grab this amazing opportunity to get hands-on experience and upgrade your skills. Interested? Read all the details below and apply for this amazing opportunity!!
BPCL is an Indian government-owned oil and gas explorer and producer that operates three refineries in Bina, Kochi, and Mumbai. Bharat Petroleum Corporation ( BPCL) was established in 1952. It is one of the leading company in the petroleum sector in India.The 1860s saw vast industrial development. A lot of petroleum refineries also came up. An important player in the South Asian market then was the Burmah Oil Company.
Though incorporated in Scotland in 1886, the company grew out of the enterprises of the Rangoon Oil Company, which had been formed in 1871 to refine crude oil produced from primitive hand dug wells in Upper Burma. The search for oil in India began in 1886, when Mr. Goodenough of McKillop Stewart Company drilled a well near Jaypore in upper Assam and struck oil. In 1889, the Assam Railway and Trading Company (ARTC) struck oil at Digboi marking the beginning of oil production in India.
Bharat Petroleum recognises its responsibility towards the community and has been working conscientiously for the betterment of weaker sections of society for years. We endeavour to maximise the impact of our initiatives, ensuring it benefits all the stakeholders.
All About BPCL Apprenticeship 2022:
|Graduates from the following disciplines can apply for BPCL Apprenticeship at Kochi|
|Discipline||No. of vacancies|
|Electrical/Electrical & Electronics||5|
|Instrumentation/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation Technology/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||9|
|Graduates from the following disciplines can apply for BPCL Apprenticeship in Mumbai|
BPCL Appreticeship 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum Academic Qualification: Engineering degree (Full-Time Course) in respective discipline with 60% marks from a recognized Institute/University.
- Age: 18 to 27 as of 1st September 2022 (Relaxation to reserved category candidates)
- Duration of training: One Year
- Selection Process: Candidates would be shortlisted based on the marks on their qualifying engineering degree examination.
A monthly stipend of Rs. 25000 will be paid to during the one-year BPCL Apprenticeship program!
How to apply for BPCL Apprenticeship 2022?
The candidates can apply for this apprenticeship opportunity by following the below steps –
- Step 1:
- Register for National Web Portal-National Apprentice Training Scheme(NATS) by clicking the button below.
- Click Enrol and complete the application form.
- A unique enrolment number shall be created for each candidate.
- Step 2:
- Log in
- Click Establishment Request Menu
- Click Find Establishment
- Upload Resume
- Choose Establishment Name
- Click Apply
- Important Details:
- The application process for BPCL Apprenticeship at Kochi refinery is open. And the last date for the registeration is 13th September 2022. For more information, please go through the official notification for BPCL Kochi.
- For Mumbai, the application process shall start on 9th September 2022 while the last date to apply would be 5th October 2022. Here is the official notification for BPCL Mumbai.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
You may also like to read: