Ansys Off Campus Drive 2022 | Ansys Application Developer Hiring 2022
Ansys Off Campus Drive 2022/21 Batch, Ansys Application Developer Hiring 2022/21 Batch, Latest Off Campus Drives For 2022/21 Batch, Ansys Careers For Freshers 2022/21 – Ansys is hiring engineering graduates of 2022, 2021 and previous batches for the role of application developer. If you’re interested for this opportunity, read all the details below and apply now!!
Also Read: Siemens Off Campus Drive 2022
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Ansys Application Hiring 2022 Details:
Ansys is recruiting early-career developers to train on Robotic Processing Automation (RPA) development utilizing the UiPath platform. Selected candidates will take part in a 3-4-week UiPath training program which is designed to enhance their skills and earn certifications in RPA. Upon completion of successful training, the developer will be performing the below duties.
Role Description: This application developer role will be ready to innovate and explore what’s possible in the world of Robotic Process Automation. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with business operations and business analysts to create and optimize workflow processes. You’ll also lead initiatives related to designing and managing workflow automation projects, testing, and fixing bugs. To be successful, you’ll need experience in UiPath. This role will also help the development team to analyze the performance of applications to optimize the coding and testing of the solutions and support the RPA infrastructure and overall architecture.
Also Read: Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy UiPath components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories, and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA(UiPath) solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Lead the efforts of Deployment of each automation.
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, computer engineering, or related field
- A minimum of 0-1+ years’ experience in Robotic Process Automation using the UiPath platform.
- An ability to understand current-state business processes and prioritize efficiency and automation opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Familiarity with Object-oriented programming with Microsoft .Net (VB and C#), VBA, Java or similar
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with API interaction
- Strong use of Microsoft Office productivity tools including, Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint.
Also Read: Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2022
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to multi-task while managing deadlines, perform well under pressure, work independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, start-up-paced environment.
- Good business acumen and awareness of business trends.
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity.
Ansys Application Developer Salary For Fresher 2022:
The annual CTC offered by Ansys application developer for freshers is 6 LPA.
So, do you think you have it in you to Engineer the Future with Ansys? Then, Apply for this opportunity!!
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
You may also like to read: