TCS NQT 2023 Off Campus Hiring | TCS Off Campus Drive For 2023 Graduates | TCS NQT Drive for 3.6 & 7LPA
TCS NQT 2023 Off Campus Hiring, TCS Off Campus Drive For 2023 Graduates, TCS NQT Drive for 3.6 & 7LPA, TCS Off Campus Drive For 2023 Batch, TCS NQT Hiring For 2023 Graduates, TCS Careers 2023 – Are you are 2023 batch graduating student and looking for careers options or placements in IT Field, here’s an amazing opportunity for you all. TCS is hiring 2023 graduating students through TCS National Qualifying Test i.e. TCS NQT. The Application for TCS NQT 2023 is still open! Apply Now for this amazing opportunity!!
About TCS NQT 2023 Off Campus Hiring for 2023 graduates –
It is time to make the big move in your career with the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT 2023).
TCS NQT follows an Integrated Test Pattern for both Ninja and Digital fresher hiring at TCS. Candidates need to appear for a single test and based on their performance, they will qualify for either Ninja or Digital interviews.
It is time to show your mettle, craft the future of the world, impact a million lives, and build an enriching career.
JOIN HERE 👇👇To get an Early notification
TCS NQT 2023 Off Campus Hiring is exclusively open for students graduating in the year 2023 with the following academic degrees: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (MTech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities/colleges.
|Description –||TCS NQT 2023 Off Campus Hiring Graduates|
|Employment Type –||Full Time|
|Work Location –||PAN INDIA|
Eligibility For TCS NQT 2023 Off Campus Hiring for 2023 graduates –
- Percentage: Students should have minimum aggregate marks (including all subjects and in all semesters) of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class X, Class XII, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation, and Post-Graduation (if applicable).
- Highest Qualification: TCS NQT is exclusively open for students graduating in the year 2023 with the following academic degrees: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities/colleges.
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: The student should not have more than 1 (one) pending or active backlog/arrear / ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process. If selected, no pending backlogs/arrears / ATKT will be permitted at the time of joining TCS. All pending backlogs/arrears / ATKT should be cleared within the course duration stipulated by the University.
- Gap / Break-in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the highest qualification. Relevant documentation, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the graduation and post-graduation (if applicable) courses are done full-time.
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply.
- Age: Students should be between 18 to 28 years to participate in this hiring event.
JOIN HERE 👇👇To get an Early notification
Test Feature And Pattern For TCS NQT 2023 Off Campus Hiring for 2023 graduates –
- TCS NQT 2023 will be an integrated test consisting of two sections: Foundation and Advanced.
- All candidates will be required to appear for both the sections of the TCS NQT, in order to be eligible for the interviews.
- Based on the test performance, candidates will be shortlisted for either Digital or Ninja interviews.
- TCS NQT for this year can be taken In-Centre or Remote. Please note, no further changes would be permitted once the above selection is done.
Test Pattern for TCS NQT OFF CAMPUS DRIVE FOR 2023 GRADUATES-
|Sections||Duration (in mins)|
|Part A – Foundation Section|
|Part B – Advanced Section|
|Advanced Quantitative Ability||20|
|Advanced Reasoning Ability||15|
JOIN HERE 👇👇To get an Early notification
Application Process For TCS NQT Off-Campus drive for 2023 graduates –
Step 1. Log on to the TCS Next Step Portal.
Step 2. Register and apply to the drive
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly log in and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose the category “IT” and proceed to fill in your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”
Step 3. Select your mode of the test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
Please note, that no further changes would be permitted once the above selection is done
Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“
REGISTRATION STATUS – OPEN
REGISTRATION END DATE – 22nd July 2022
TEST START DATE – 15th August 2022 onwards.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions For TCS Off-Campus drive for 2023 graduates–
Q1: Which year of passing (YoP) is being considered for the TCS Campus Hiring Process through the TCS NQT?
A1: TCS NQT is exclusively open for students graduating in the year 2023 with the following academic degrees: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities/colleges.
Q2: When is the last date to register?
A2: The last date to register is Friday, 22nd July 2022.
Q3: When is the test scheduled?
A3: The test is scheduled from Monday, 15th August 2022 onwards.
Q4: What is the Integrated Test Pattern?
A4:The Integrated test Pattern of TCS NQT allows students the opportunity to participate in one single test and based on their test performance, they would either be shortlisted for a Ninja or Digital interview.
Q5: Do I need to create my profile under ‘BPS’ or ‘IT’?
A5: You are requested to create your profile under ‘IT’.
Q6: What would be the mode of the test?
A6: You may choose either a remote online assessment or an in-center test. When you click on “Apply For Drive” in the application form, you would be able to choose your preferred test center in case you opt for an in-center test. Please note, no further changes would be permitted once the above selection is done.
Q7: My account is locked. How can I unlock it?
A7: Request you to log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/
1. Click the “Unlock Account & Reset Password” link on the Login screen. You will receive an auto-generated email for resetting the password after 15 minutes.
2. Please do not click on the link repeatedly as every time you click on the link, it will take another 15 minutes to generate the new password before it is sent to your registered email address.
3. Request you to use a Desktop / Laptop. Please clear the cache, history and cookies and use the latest version of Google Chrome / Edge.
Q8: Is ‘Apply For Drive’ mandatory?
A8: Yes, it is mandatory. If you do not click on ‘Apply For Drive’, you will not be considered for TCS Campus Hiring Process through the TCS NQT.
Q9: I am not getting the ‘Apply for Drive’ option, what should I do?
A9: The ‘Apply For Drive’ option will be enabled only for eligible candidates from the batch of 2023, with highest qualification as Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.).
Q10: I have applied for the drive but have not got a confirmation e-mail, what should I do?
A10: Post applying for the drive, the status will reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’ in your ‘Track My Application’. You will not get an acknowledgment mail or confirmation mail about the same.
Q11: My college has CGPA grading system. However, in my application form, there is only one option to update my marks. What should I do?
A11: Please convert CGPA into percentage, fill in the application form and click on ‘Apply for Drive’.
Example: To understand the calculation of percentage in a better way, let us take an example, a candidate has secured 7.2 CGPA
Overall Percentage of Marks = 10 x CGPA | Overall Percentage of Marks = 7.2*10 | Ans. 72%
Q12: What if I already have a CT / DT reference number? Do I need to register again?
A12: No, you do not need to register again as long as your details such as, your highest qualification and year of passing are mentioned correctly. If not, proceed to make the required changes in the form before you ‘Apply for Drive’.
Q13: I have forgotten my CT / DT Reference ID. Where do I get it?
A13: You would have got an email from firstname.lastname@example.org upon successful registration. The Reference ID would be mentioned in the same. For further queries, you can write to email@example.com.
Q14: Can I make changes to my profile as I have made some mistakes?
A14: Yes, but the changes are restricted to certain fields only. Hence, we request you to fill the application form carefully.
Q15: Can I change my photo in the application form?
A15: Yes, you can change your photograph before you apply for drive. Request you to carefully follow the instructions while uploading your photograph. Ensure that your recent photograph is being uploaded in system.
Q16: I have incorrectly created my profile under ‘BPS’. What should I do now?
A16: If you have incorrectly created your profile under BPS, you will need to create your profile under ‘IT’ once again using your own alternate Email ID. If you want to get your BPS profile deleted, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q17: I already have my CT / DT number. I need to update my marks / CGPA in my application form. How can I do so?
A17: You can edit the details by clicking ‘Edit Application Form’ and updating the required details. You can make changes before you apply for the drive.
Q18: I am not able to edit the Full-time / Part-time course in my Application Form. What should I do?
A18: If you are not able to edit the Full-time / Part-time course in the Application Form, you have to send a mail to email@example.com for deletion of your profile, post which you can create a new profile with the same Email ID.
Q19: I have created 2 profiles. What should I do now?
A19: Only 1 profile is permitted per candidate. Duplicate profile creation will lead to disqualification of the candidate from TCS Campus Hiring Process. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for the deletion of your duplicate profile.
Q20: How will I know about my test schedule / test related information?
A20: Information related to test will be communicated by our test partner – TCS iON (email ID – email@example.com).
Q21: How will we get the results of the test?
A21: Shortlisted students will receive further communication on the next steps on their registered email IDs from TCS Regional Talent Acquisition Team.
Q22: What documents are required for the TCS selection process?
A22: You must have all your X, XII, Diploma (if applicable), UG and PG (if applicable) academic marksheets, semester and degree certificates. Original documents will be verified at the time of interview as well as joining.
Q23: What documents are required if I have work experience?
A23: If you are a candidate with work experience, you have to provide experience related documents from all the previous organization/s such as Experience Letter or Release Letter or documents wherein date of joining (DOJ) and date of release are clearly mentioned.
Q24: Whom do I contact for any assistance?
A24: For any assistance, please reach out to TCS Helpdesk Team.
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll-Free Helpline No – 18002093111