Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2023 | Synopsys is hiring | Opportunity for the freshers
It is an American electronic design automation (EDA) company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality. Synopsys supplies tools and services to the semiconductor design and manufacturing industry.
In North Carolina’s Research Triangle Park, the company was established in 1986 by Aart de Geus, David Gregory, and Bill Krieger. The team at General Electric’s Advanced Computer-Aided Engineering Group invented logic synthesis technology, and when the company, Optimal Solutions, was first established, its main objective was to build and market this technology. The company changed its name to Synopsys and relocated to Mountain View, California, in 1987. It became a publicly traded corporation through an IPO in February 1992.
company’s products and services are used by semiconductor companies of all kinds, from fabless chip designers to integrated device manufacturers (IDMs). The company’s products are used to design, verify, and test integrated circuits (ICs) as well as to develop software for embedded systems. In addition, Synopsys provides silicon intellectual property (IP), which are logical building blocks that can be used to speed up design.
In recent years,company has improved the reliability and security of their software. The company offers a range of products and services to help semiconductor companies ensure the security and integrity of their software.
company is a well-known provider of EDA software and services. Chips that power the world’s electrical devices are developed and produced using the company’s products and services. Synopsys is committed to helping its customers innovate and successfully launch new products on the market.
Here are some of Synopsys’s key products and services:
- Logic synthesis: Synopsys’s logic synthesis tools are used to generate the logic design for ICs.
- Physical design: Synopsys’s physical design tools are used to place and route the components of an IC.
- Verification: Synopsys’s verification tools are used to ensure that the design of an IC is correct.
- Silicon intellectual property (IP): Synopsys offers a wide range of silicon IP, which can be used to speed up the design process.
- Software security: Synopsys offers a range of products and services to help semiconductor companies ensure the security of their software.
- Synopsys is a global company with offices in over 20 countries. The company’s customers include the world’s leading semiconductor companies, such as Intel, Qualcomm, and Samsung.
High-speed data transfer is essential given how tightly sub-micron constraints regulate fabrication and Datapath convergence. The necessary improvements and enhancements for efficient data transmission at the desired baud rate are always welcome.
High-speed serial connections are required for this, whether it is by inter- or intra-chip communication or even a peripheral link. In order for our consumer and business products to comply with industry standards and practise, Solutions Group (SG) Synopsys India Pvt. Ltd. always strives to improve them.Our personnel is a part of this eco-system and has competence in design, verification, validation, and packaging. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with strong basics in functional-design-verification across the board.
Skills and Qualification:
If this aim appeals to you, they must satisfy the following requirements.
- A graduate or postgraduate student who is engaged in a practicum or internship is required.
- We favour applicants with backgrounds in electrical electronics engineering, electronics and telecommunications engineering, or any area of VLSI and microelectronics.
- The applicant should possess solid digital and analogue foundations. Be able to create finite state machines for challenging arithmetic and logic problems.
- The applicant must be able to convert algorithmic flowcharts into pseudo code.
- Exposure to functional verification is a bonus, and knowledge of UVM, OVM, and VMM methodologies will be even more helpful.
- It is essential to have knowledge of HDLs, ideally Verilog and system Verilog.
- Theoretical understanding of the fundamentals of protocols (PCIe, IEEE802.3) is a very useful ability to have.
- Good aptitude and the capacity to solve problems are essential.
- Candidates with an attitude of constant development and a desire to learn are what we are looking for.
also read: meta is hiring….
- Industry: IT/Computer -Software.
- Funtions : Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
- location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Telangana, India.
- Experience required: 0 – 0 Years
- Salary : Not specified.
Additional benefits :
- Tuition reimbursement: Synopsys will reimburse you for up to $10,000 per year in tuition expenses for approved courses. This is a great way to further your education and advance your career.
- Employee stock purchase plan: Synopsys offers an employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) that allows you to buy company stock at a discounted price. This is a great way to build your wealth and share in the company’s success.
- 401(k) plan with company match: Synopsys offers a 401(k) plan with a company match of up to 6% of your salary. This is a great way to save for retirement and take advantage of the company’s matching contributions.
- Paid parental leave: Synopsys offers paid parental leave for both mothers and fathers. This is a great way to bond with your new child and take some time off to adjust to your new role as a parent.
- On-site fitness center: Synopsys has an on-site fitness center that is free for employees to use. This is a great way to stay healthy and fit during your workday.
- Discounts on products and services: Synopsys offers discounts on a variety of products and services, including travel, entertainment, and dining. This is a great way to save money on things you use every day.
- ZeroWCode Hiring Software Engineers | Salary upto 10 LPA | Opportunity for Freshers & Experienced
- Bloomberg Hiring Interns | Opportunity for Undergraduate Students | Software Engineer Intern 2024
- Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring for DevOps Engineers | Opportunity for graduates
- KPMG Off Campus Drive 2024 | Opportunity as Software Engineer | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
- Infor Recruiting Engineers | Opportunity for Freshers & Experienced | Associate Software Engineer
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|