NCR Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring for Junior Software Engineer | Excellent Opportunity for graduates
The American technology corporation NCR Corporation, formerly known as National Cash Register, offers software, consultancy, and other technology-related services and products to organisations. With activities in more than 100 nations, it has its main office in Atlanta, Georgia.
John H. Patterson established company in Dayton, Ohio, in 1884. The National Cash Register, a mechanical cash register that revolutionised how businesses managed their finances, was the company’s initial product. company swiftly rose to prominence as the premier cash register maker, and businesses all over the world adopted its equipment.
Company started to diversify their product offering in the 1960s to cover additional categories of electronic devices such point-of-sale terminals and ATMs. Additionally, the company started to provide organisations with software and services like business intelligence (BI) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
NCR is now a market leader in enterprise technology solutions for companies of all sizes. Self-service kiosks, point-of-sale terminals, ATMs, payment processing systems, and software are among the company’s goods and services for the retail, banking, hotel, and other sectors.
Innovation and customer satisfaction are priorities for NCR. The organisation makes significant investments in R&D and has a staff of seasoned specialists committed to assisting clients in achieving their professional objectives. The NCR has several programmes in place to encourage environmental sustainability and community development as part of its commitment to CSR.
Here are some of NCR’s most popular products and services:
- Self-service kiosks: NCR’s self-service kiosks are used by businesses in a variety of industries, including retail, banking, and hospitality. The kiosks can be used for a variety of tasks, such as checking out customers, providing customer service, and making payments.
- Point-of-sale (POS) terminals: Businesses handle sales transactions using NCR’s POS terminals. Cash, credit cards, and debit cards can all be used at the terminals to make payments.
- ATMs: NCR is one of the leading manufacturers of ATMs. The company’s ATMs are used by banks and other financial institutions all over the world.
- Payment processing solutions: NCR offers a variety of payment processing solutions for businesses of all sizes. The solutions include hardware, software, and services that help businesses accept payments from customers.
- Software for retail, banking, hospitality, and other industries: NCR offers a variety of software solutions for businesses in a variety of industries. The software includes CRM software, BI software, and other solutions that help businesses manage their operations and improve their customer service.
- NCR is a global company with operations in over 100 countries. The company’s headquarters are located in Atlanta, Georgia, and it has major offices in other cities around the world, including London, Paris, Tokyo, and Sydney.
A dynamic, self-driven person is needed to add to our team of software developers. You’ll be a member of a team that produces high-caliber software for ATM Recycler/Deposit machines.
Full training will be provided to the chosen candidate in order to help them develop the necessary skill set due to the unique development environment and expertise needed for this position.
A Bill Validator module with Currency Template software is included in NCR ATM Recycler/Deposit machines. The deposited media are examined by the Template software to ascertain their qualities, including whether they are real money or counterfeit. The analysis of note image attributes for image authentication, the design & implementation of functions to detect/validate image attributes, simulation testing, and target hardware testing are important stages in the template programme development. The Template programme is created using internal toolkits and a little C++ for a variety of devices.
The chosen applicant will be a member of an engineering team with development teams spread out around the world. As a junior software engineer in the team, your duties will include working on development projects, looking into & solving challenging issues, and assisting the team in meeting client commitments and objectives.
- Develop high-quality software with the help of the technical team lead or senior developer to meet the needs of the customer within the predetermined timeframes.
- Process and analyse data, then come up with solutions with the help of a senior developer or technical team lead.
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Participate in template update peer reviews.
- Estimate time for template development efforts with assistance of senior developer/technical team lead.
- Effective communication with developers, technical team lead & QA.
- To ensure that the goals for customer satisfaction are met, diligently work on all advancements.
Skills and Qualification:
- Computer science, engineering, or a related discipline at the bachelor’s level minimum.
- software development experience, ideally in C or C++.
- excellent analytical problem-solving abilities.
- strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Ability to function well in a team context with peers and members from other functions.
- possess a strong drive for excellence.
- posses the capacity to multitask.
- Tuition reimbursement: NCR offers tuition reimbursement for employees who want to further their education. This can be a great way to upskill or learn new skills that can help you in your career.
- 401(k) match: NCR matches employee contributions to their 401(k) plan up to a certain percentage. This can help you save for retirement and reach your financial goals.
- Paid time off: NCR employees are eligible for paid vacation, sick leave, and personal days. This can give you time to relax and recharge, or to take care of personal matters.
- Health insurance: NCR offers health insurance plans to employees and their families. This can help you cover the cost of medical care, prescription drugs, and other health-related expenses.
- Dental insurance: NCR also offers dental insurance plans to employees and their families. This can help you cover the cost of dental care, such as checkups, cleanings, and fillings.
- Vision insurance: NCR offers vision insurance plans to employees and their families. This can help you cover the cost of eyeglasses, contacts, and other vision-related expenses.
- Life insurance: NCR offers life insurance plans to employees. This can help provide financial security for your family in the event of your death.
- Disability insurance: NCR offers disability insurance plans to employees. This can help provide financial security if you are unable to work due to an injury or illness.
- Employee assistance program: NCR offers an employee assistance program (EAP) to employees and their families. This program can provide counseling and support for a variety of issues, such as stress, financial problems, and family matters.
- On-site childcare: NCR offers on-site childcare at some of its locations. This can be a convenient and affordable option for employees who have children.
- Free snacks and drinks: NCR provides free snacks and drinks to employees at some of its locations. This can be a nice perk, especially if you are working long hours.
- Company social events: NCR hosts a variety of company social events throughout the year. This can be a great way to meet your colleagues and get to know them better.
- ZeroWCode Hiring Software Engineers | Salary upto 10 LPA | Opportunity for Freshers & Experienced
- Bloomberg Hiring Interns | Opportunity for Undergraduate Students | Software Engineer Intern 2024
- Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring for DevOps Engineers | Opportunity for graduates
- KPMG Off Campus Drive 2024 | Opportunity as Software Engineer | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
- Infor Recruiting Engineers | Opportunity for Freshers & Experienced | Associate Software Engineer
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|