Siemens Energy Graduate Engineer Trainee Hiring 2022 | Siemens is Hiring Freshers 2022
Siemens Energy Graduate Engineer Trainee Hiring 2022 Batch, Latest Off Campus Drives For 2022 Batch, Siemens is hiring freshers 2022 Batch, Siemens Energy Off Campus Drive For 2022 Batch, Siemens Careers For Freshers 2022 – Siemens Energy is hiring freshers engineering and MCA graduates for Graduate Engineer Trainee role, Interested, Read all the details below and grab this amazing opportunity!!
Also Read: Couchbase Software Engineer Hiring 2022
About Siemens Energy:
Siemens Energy is a global team of more than 91,000 dedicated employees. Together, we’re responsible for meeting the growing energy demand while ensuring our climate is protected. We keep the best of our 150-year legacy and push the boundaries of what is possible. We strive for sustainability in our decarbonization journey, innovation centered on future technologies, and transformation among future focused offerings, portfolio and mindset. Together as one team across 90 countries, we are committed to making sustainable, reliable and affordable energy possible. This is how we shape the energy of tomorrow.
At Siemens Energy, their mission is to empower our customers to meet the growing global demand for energy while transitioning to a more sustainable world. How? Our innovative technologies, extensive energy experience and an ambitious strategy to decarbonize global energy systems are all central to our efforts to be the partner and driver of the energy transition. And our top focus areas in ESG, innovation and transformation share how we’re making the future of tomorrow different today, for both our partners – and our people.
Also Read: Sasken Associate Software Engineer Hiring 2022
All About Siemens Graduate Technical Engineer Trainee Hiring 2022:
You must have done your graduation in Engineering or equivalent knowledge (MCA). You must have some programming background (C, C++, Java, Python, C# etc.). You must possess good communication and analytical skills. All Engineering and MCA graduates having 0-2 years of experience can apply!
Must Have Skills:
- Strong reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop/program solutions in C, C++, Java, C#, Python or other programming languages
- Knowledge of any relational databases & familiar with SQL queries.
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Analyze and understand user requirements to envision strong technical solutions
- Understand & execute complete software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code for the given sets of requirements
- Perform a peer code review and identify the gaps in terms of design and implementation.
So, do you think you have it in you to Engineer the Future with Siemens Energy? Then, Apply for this opportunity!!
For more latest updates on jobs, internships & projects, visit our website regularly, and don’t forget to join our social media groups.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
You may also like to read:
- Philips Apprenticeship 2022
- Solera Software Enginere Off Campus Hiring 2022
- IIT Madras Junior Research Fellowship 2022 | Apply Now
- Top 50 Data Structure Interview Questions
- Deloitte Internview Questions