Qualcomm is Hiring for SDE | Opportunity for 2022/2021/2020 Graduates
Qualcomm (/ˈkwɒlkɒm/) is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. It creates semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology. It owns patents critical to the 5G, 4G, CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA and WCDMA mobile communications standards.
Qualcomm was established in 1985 by Irwin M. Jacobs and six other co-founders. Its early research into CDMA wireless cell phone technology was funded by selling a two-way mobile digital satellite communications system known as Omnitracs. After a heated debate in the wireless industry, the 2G standard was adopted with Qualcomm’s CDMA patents incorporated. Afterwards there was a series of legal disputes about pricing for licensing patents required by the standard.
Over the years, Qualcomm has expanded into selling semiconductor products in a predominantly fabless manufacturing model. It also developed semiconductor components or software for vehicles, watches, laptops, wi-fi, smartphones, and other devices.
Product Definition and Distribution Engineering team at Qualcomm is looking for experienced Software engineers to help us design and build quality software.
Qualcomm is enabling a world where everyone and everything can be intelligently connected. You interact with products and technologies made possible by Qualcomm every day, including 5G-enabled smartphones that double as pro-level cameras and gaming devices, smarter vehicles and cities, and the technology behind the smart, connected factories that manufactured your latest purchase.
Our powerful connectivity solutions keep you connected—even in remote areas. Qualcomm 5G and AI innovations are the power behind the connected intelligent edge. You’ll find our technologies behind and inside the innovations that deliver significant value across multiple industries and to billions of people every day.
- Develops, creates, and modifies general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
- Analyzes user needs and develops software solutions.
- Designs software or customizes software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Modifies existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance. Stores, retrieves, and manipulates data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements. Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science engineering or related field.
- 1-2 years Software Engineering or related work experience.
- Knowledge of Programming Language such as C#, Java, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of database, operating system, and algorithms design
- Experience developing and supporting one or more products throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience working on cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Having exposure to Data Engineering, Data Mining, Business Intelligence & Machine learning will be an added advantage.
|Join Our Telegram Channel
|Join Our WhatsApp Group
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Facebook
|Follow us on Instagram