TCS Admin Off Campus Drive 2023 | Opportunity for 2023 & 2021 Graduates | Any Graduate can Apply
TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) is an Indian multinational IT services, consulting, and business solutions company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Founded in 1968, it is one of the largest IT companies in the world, with operations in more than 50 countries and a workforce of over 500,000 employees.
TCS provides a wide range of IT services, including application development and maintenance, testing, digital and cloud services, consulting, and business process outsourcing. It serves clients across a diverse set of industries, including banking and financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, and telecommunications.
Over the years, TCS has been recognized for its excellence in the IT industry. It has consistently been ranked among the top IT services companies in the world by various industry analysts and research firms. It has also received numerous awards for its corporate citizenship, sustainability, and diversity initiatives.
Company Website: https://www.tcs.com/
- Facility management, cafeteria management
- Vendor management, hospitality, annual maintenance contract management
- Finance and budget management
- Dealing with statutory bodies and compliance Management
- Passion to pursue administrative profession with eagerness to learn, adapt, innovate, and move up in the value chain
- Ability to look for solution for day-to-day operational requirements proactively and independently
- Willingness to learn continuously to stay updated and relevant to end customers
- Eagerness to fulfill the goals with clear focus on customer delight
- Continuous enhancement of administrative skills to stay prepared for shouldering higher responsibilities
Application Process for TCS Admin Off Campus Hiring
Step 1. Logon to the TCS NextStep Portal here
Step 2. Register and Apply for the Drive
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user under TCS NextStep Portal, ‘IT’ category, kindly login with your TCS Reference ID (CT / DT reference number) and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘IT’, register and create your TCS Reference ID (CT / DT reference number). Login with the TCS Reference ID and submit your application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Step 3. Select your mode of test (in-center), choose your preferred test center, and then click on Apply. Please note, test center once selected cannot be changed.
Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’
For any assistance, please reach out to our Helpdesk Team
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Line No – 18002093111 Toll-Free
Please note that this is an In-Center test and seat confirmation would be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Marksheets and degree certificates) at the time of selection.
- Communication related to the test will be sent to you by our test partner, TCS iON.
- Full time B.Com, BBA, BMS graduates from year of passing 2022 & 2023
- Percentage: Consistent academic record of 60% or above (or equivalent CGPA) in Class X, XII and Graduation
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., no extended education).
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Backlogs: No pending backlogs would be allowed at the time of selection. The course should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered. Candidates who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Age: Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 26 years at the time of being put through the TCS selection process
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the hiring process
Test provider: TCS iON is the test provider for TCS Admin Off Campus Hiring process.
Test Pattern: The duration of the Assessment is 65 minutes and is split under 3 sections:
- Verbal Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning Ability
Some FAQs on TCS Off Campus Drive 2023
Q. Which Year Of Passing is being considered for TCS Admin Off Campus Hiring Process?
A. TCS Admin Off Campus Hiring is for candidates who have completed graduation with background in B.Com, BBA, BMS in the year 2022 or 2023.
Q. Where can I register for the TCS Admin Off Campus Hiring?
A. To register, click here, complete the application form, and please ensure you “Apply for Drive”. Detailed steps are mentioned in the ‘Application Process’ section above.
Q. When is the TCS Admin Off Campus Hiring Test scheduled?
A. 15-Jul-2023 (Saturday)
Q. When is the Last date to Register for TCS Admin Off Campus Hiring?
A. 29-Jun-2023 (Thursday)
Q. Is ‘Apply For Drive’ mandatory?
A. Yes, if you do not click on ‘Apply For Drive’, your candidature for TCS Admin Off Campus Hiring would not be considered.
Q. I am not able to find the apply for drive option. What should I do?
A. Once you fill the application form, logout, and login again.
Then click on ‘Apply for Drive’.
If you are not getting the ‘Apply for Drive’ option, please check the below:
- If you have completed/submitted your application form.
- If you have erroneously registered under BPS instead of IT (You will need to write to email@example.com for the deletion of your profile under BPS and once your profile has been deleted, please create a new profile under IT).
- Check the qualification you have entered in the Application form.
- Check the Year of Passing you have entered in the Application form.
Q. I do not have a AADHAR Card, can I still register in TCS Next Step Portal?
A. No, Aadhar Card is mandatory for registration and creating CT/DT Reference ID in TCS Next Step Portal.
Please Note: The First Name, Last Name and the Date of Birth updated in the application form should be as per details mentioned in AADHAR Card.
Q. When will I receive my hall ticket?
A. You will get your Hall Ticket on your registered email ID around 2-3 days before the test. Please note that the final test centre will be communicated to you by TCS iON.
Q. What will be the TCS Admin Off Campus Hiring test pattern?
A. The TCS Admin Off Campus Test is a 65-minutes test that will focus on Verbal Ability, Logical Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude
Q. What would be the Eligibility Criteria for TCS Admin Off Campus Hiring?
A. Refer to the Eligibility Section above.
Q. I have applied for the drive but have not got a confirmation E-Mail, what should I do?
A. In ‘Track My Application Status’ the status will reflect as “Applied For Drive”
You will not get an acknowledgment or confirmation mail regarding the same. Hall Tickets will be sent by TCS iON to the registered email ID of eligible candidates.
Q. When are the Interviews scheduled?
A. Interview schedule will only be communicated to the shortlisted students (based on test performance) to their registered e-mail Id.
Q. My account is locked. How can I unlock it?
A. Request you to directly log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/
Click the “Unlock Account & Reset Password” link on the Login screen. You will receive an auto-generated email for resetting the password after 15 minutes.
Please do not click on the link repeatedly as every time you click on the link, the previous password expires and a new password is generated and sent to your registered email address.
Request you to use a Desktop/Laptop. Please clear the cache, history and cookies and use the latest version of Internet Explorer/Google Chrome.
Q. I have incorrectly created my profile under ‘BPS’. What should I do now?
A. If you have incorrectly created your profile under BPS, you will need to create your profile under ‘IT’ once again by deleting BPS profile. Please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for BPS ID deletion.
Q. My college has CGPA grading system. However, in my application form, there is only option to update my percentage. What should I do?
A. Please convert CGPA into marks as per the guidelines prescribed by your university/applicable in your state and complete the application form.
Q. What if I already have a CT or a DT reference number?
A. You do not need to register again if you have registered under the TCS Careers ‘IT’ Portal. Please ensure you fill the Application Form & Click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
Q. I have forgotten my CT / DT Reference ID, where do I get it?
A. You would have got a mail to your registered email ID upon successful registration in https://nextstep.tcs.com. The Reference ID would be mentioned in the same.
Q. Can I make changes to my profile as I have made some mistakes in my profile?
A. Yes, You can logon to https://nextstep.tcs.com and make changes in a few limited fields like academic details & resume. You cannot make changes to your name, email Id & date of birth. Once you have ‘Applied for Drive’, you will not be able to make any changes.
Q. Can I change my photo in the application form?
A. Yes you can change your photograph before you submit the application form. Request you to carefully follow the instructions while uploading the photograph.
Q. I already have my CT/DT number. I need to update my marks/CGPA in my application form. How can I do so?
A. You can edit the details by clicking “Edit Application form” and update the required details.
Q. I am not able to participate in the test as mentioned in the schedule. Can I change the timing of the test?
A. No, the test time and date cannot be changed.
Q. Is this a full-time or part-time job?
A. The career opportunities presented are for full-time positions.
Q. I have previous work experience. Will this be considered?
A. Experience upto 2 years would be considered if found relevant to the role.
Q. Documents required for academic verification
A. You must have all your academic marksheets and degree certificates at the time of interview as well as joining if you are selected.
Q. What will be my work location?
A. Your joining location will be discussed with you during the interview process, and your location preference will be taken into consideration. However, the final location assigned would be at the sole discretion of TCS depending on business needs.
- ZeroWCode Hiring Software Engineers | Salary upto 10 LPA | Opportunity for Freshers & Experienced
- Bloomberg Hiring Interns | Opportunity for Undergraduate Students | Software Engineer Intern 2024
- Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring for DevOps Engineers | Opportunity for graduates
- KPMG Off Campus Drive 2024 | Opportunity as Software Engineer | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
- Infor Recruiting Engineers | Opportunity for Freshers & Experienced | Associate Software Engineer
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|