Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2023 | Opportunity for 2023/2022/2021 Graduates | Any Graduate can Apply
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences. We #Rise together to create sustainable businesses that can bring about lasting change in our communities – to create an equal world, to be future ready, and to create value. We are a USD 6.5 billion company with 152,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping 1297 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
We Tech Mahindra are focused on leveraging next-generation technologies including 5G, blockchain, metaverse, quantum computing, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and more, to enable end-to-end digital transformation for global customers.
We are the fastest growing brand in ‘brand strength’ and rated amongst the top 7 IT services brands globally, a Gold Winner at ITSMA Marketing Excellence Awards’22, included in Bloomberg 2023 Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row, and have been recognized as the ‘Most Preferred Workplace’.
We are part of the Mahindra Group, founded in 1945, which is the most admired multinational federation of companies with 260,000 employees in over 100 countries, known for its leadership in various industries including farm equipment, utility vehicles, IT, and financial services in India and is the world’s largest tractor company by volume. It also has a strong presence in renewable energy, agriculture, logistics, hospitality, and real estate. The group’s focus is on leading ESG globally, enabling rural prosperity and enhancing urban living, and driving positive change in the lives of communities and stakeholders.
With the NXT.NOWTM framework, Tech Mahindra aim to enhance human-centric experiences for our ecosystem and drive collaborative disruption with synergies arising from a robust portfolio of companies. We aim at delivering tomorrow’s experiences today and believe that the ‘Future is Now’.
The role is aligned to our Service Desk support team which is responsible for performing day to day operations while maintaining SLAs & solving queries related to disputes while coordinating with employees. The team reviews service requests based on the predefined scope of support, records, diagnoses, and troubleshoots customer raised incidents. They also manage HR transactions & HR inputs processing for payroll etc.
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Good communication skills
- Any Graduation ( Preferred MBA HR)
- 0- 2 years of experience
Roles and Responsibilities
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day-to-day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with Reporting manager to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- Service Desk support team which is responsible for performing day to day operations while maintaining SLAs & solving queries related to employee life cycle( Payroll, leave and exit ..etc)
- Processing of HR transactions & HR inputs processing for payroll etc
|Join Our Telegram Channel
|Join Our WhatsApp Group
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Facebook
|Follow us on Instagram