Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 | Recruitment for Business Analyst | Any Graduate or Equivalent can Apply
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm delivering the outcomes that transform our clients’ businesses and shape their future. We’re guided by our real-world experience redesigning and running thousands of processes for hundreds of global companies. Our clients – including many in the Global Fortune 500 – partner with us for our unique ability to combine deep industry and functional expertise, leading talent, and proven methodologies to drive collaborative innovation that turns insights into action and delivers outcomes at scale.
We create lasting competitive advantages for our clients and their customers, running digitally enabled operations and applying our Data-Tech-AI services to design, build, and transform their businesses. And we do it all with purpose. From New York to New Delhi and more than 30 countries in between, our 115,000+ team is passionate in its relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people. Get to know us at Genpact.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
Genpact began in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. Then, in January 2005, we became an independent company, bringing our process expertise and unique DNA in Lean management to more companies. We became a publicly traded company in 2007. Since December 31, 2005, we have expanded from 19,000+ employees and annual revenues of $491.90 million to 115,000+ employees and annual revenues of $4.37 billion as of December 31, 2022.
Business Analyst – Data Analyst-ANA007898
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of BA, CAT Modelling
In this role, you will be responsible for Manage a team of Analytics team members working in the domain of Catastrophe modeling, Operational Risk Management, Actuarial & Data Management.
- Work on cross training & backup planning of individuals
- Generate insights that enables better risk management based on knowledge of client data
- Submission review & checking for completeness of data submitted by underwriters and following-up with them as required and Summarizing the modeled results & email communication with underwriters
- Data scrubbing of simple to complex schedules and Coding of data in RMS/AIR defined format
- Application of policy structures –interpretation of limits and deductibles and Uploading of data into the RMS/AIR model & running the analyses
- Graduate in quantitative sciences
- Experience in Data Analytics in the either of the domains of Actuarial/Cat Modeling / Underwriting/Claims
- Knowledge of P&C Insurance
- Proficiency in MS Excel & SQL
- Ability to deliver time bound tasks
- Ability to balance the work pressure
- Work as a phenomenal teammate & highly motivated with problem solving skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and SQL preferred
- Excellent analytical ability
- High speed of execution
- Coaching & mentoring skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|