KPMG Off Campus Drive 2024 | Opportunity as Software Engineer | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
KPMG entities in India are professional services firm(s). These Indian member firms are affiliated with KPMG International Limited. KPMG was established in India in August 1993. Our professionals leverage the global network of firms, and are conversant with local laws, regulations, markets and competition. KPMG has offices across India in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Vadodara and Vijayawada.
Entities in India offer services to national and international clients in India across sectors. We strive to provide rapid, performance-based, industry-focused and technology-enabled services, which reflect a shared knowledge of global and local industries and our experience of the Indian business environment.
Lighthouse Big Data, AI & Analytics practice has deep industry specialization and focuses on solution delivery for Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Visualization, and Process Analytics.
Exciting opportunities await! Stay connected with us and to be the first to know about the latest tech internships, jobs, and more.
Skills and abilities
- Solid Hands-on development experience using Core Java (Java 7/8/9 preferably)
- Experience on Spring and RESTful API
- Good working knowledge on SQL
- Good working knowledge on any Linux (preferably Rhel 5/6/7) or Windows as a platform
- Exposure to SDLC and various steps involved in software development
- Ability to work independently and a team player attitude is a must
- Certifications on Java would be a plus
- Exposure to any Big Data tech stack
- Exposure on Data Structures
- Financial Services Domain knowledge would be a plus
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA /Any Graduation
KPMG Software Engineer Hiring Process
Hiring process for Software engineers includes two interview rounds which can be telephonic and virtual.
- Number of interview rounds: 2
- Mode of interview: Telephonic/F2F/Virtual
- Google Application Engineer Hiring 2023: Opportunities for Freshers
- Mivi Graduate Engineer Trainee Hiring 2023: Opportunity For Freshers
- Morgan Stanley Technology Analyst Program 2024: Ignite Your Career with Morgan Stanley’s Full-Time Analyst Program
- Goldman Sachs Software Engineer Hiring 2023: A Gateway to Your Tech Career
- Emerson Graduate Engineer Trainee Hiring 2023 | Emerson Off Campus Drive 2023: Exciting Opportunity For Freshers
Stay ahead in the game and never miss out on exciting opportunities! Follow our social media handles for the latest updates on jobs, internships, and projects. Join our vibrant community of tech enthusiasts to unlock your potential and discover a world of endless possibilities. Let’s embark on this journey together! 🚀
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|