Wipro Recruitment Drive for Associate Analyst | Opportunity for Freshers
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 200,000 employees.
Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and bold new future.
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region. Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology-enabled solutions, the company leverages the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
The company is globally recognized for its innovative approach to delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital, and talent.
The Associate Analyst is responsible for configuring and testing Wipro Proprietary Total Benefit Administration System to meet the needs of our clients requirements. Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis.
Designation – Associate Analyst
Qualification – B.E / B. Tech (2021 & 2022 Passed out)
Service Agreement – 12 Months of Service Agreement
Office Location: Noida, Gurugram
Shift Timings- 5.30pm to 3am (Should be flexible in work in complete night shifts)
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), SAS & Mainframes principles/concepts.
- Knowledge in Simple & Complex SQL Queries
- Writes intermediate SQL queries
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC),SAS, Mainframe principles/concepts.
- Principles of automation testing and some exposure might be desirable
- Knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Ability to break down a complex problem into smaller, more manageable pieces and able to understand and describe the relationships between those pieces (i.e. good analytical skills).
- Apply basic relational database concepts (e.g. table relationships, keys, SQL and DB2 queries etc).
- Excellent communication skills (Oral, written and listening ability).
- Shares information and write and speak concisely
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Assertive. Takes ownership and responsibility for work assigned. .
- Highly Self Motivated and a team Player.
- Online Assessment
- HR Interview
- Managerial Interview – Technical Evaluation
Applicant should have below documents
- 1. PAN Card & Aadhar Card
- 2. Provisional Certificate/Consolidated Marksheet from University, All semester Marksheets
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|