Wiley Edge Off Campus Drive 2023 | Recruitment Drive for Various Roles
Wiley Edge is the emerging talent and reskill training partner for public and private organizations across the globe.
Future-proofing is more important than ever. The pace of change is on the up, widening the gap between the skills needed and their availability in the workforce.
More than 40 institutions in North America, EMEA and APAC, from government agencies to tier one investment banks to fintechs, have used Wiley Edge to meet this challenge.
We bridge the skills gap in technology and other high-demand disciplines by connecting education to the working world. Aligned to industry, our Academy curriculum adapts to meet ever-changing requirements.
Our Alumni offering focuses on custom-trained emerging talent. Through the hire-train-deploy model, we place outstanding graduates into a client’s team for 12 to 24 months, after which they can be converted to full-time employees at no extra cost. At the end of the program, ninety percent of Alumni stay on under our clients’ permanent headcount.
In our Reskill offering, we create custom training for employees, enabling clients to retain valuable organizational knowledge while evolving along with the industry landscape.
In 2020 Wiley Edge joined Wiley (NYSE: JWA). Wiley is a global leader in research and education, unlocking human potential by enabling discovery, powering education, and shaping workforces. For over 200 years, Wiley has fueled the world’s knowledge ecosystem. Today, their high-impact content, platforms, and services help researchers, learners, institutions, and corporations achieve their goals in an ever-changing world.
- Hiring for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA/B.Sc/M.Sc graduates in CSE, ECE/EC, I.T, EEE, EIE, Mathematics, Statistics
- 2022/2023 graduating students with excellent communication skills
- Minimum 60% aggregate in 10th, 12th/Diploma and Graduation/Post Graduation without outstanding arrears
- Good coding skills and understanding of servers, storage, messaging, virtualization, network, and application technologies
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows (ideally server) and ability to write SQL queries (MySQL, Oracle, or Sybase/SAP) and scripts (bash, Perl, and/or Python)
- Willingness to work in major cities across India.
- Passion and demonstrated interest in pursuing a tech career with top global banks.
Branch: CSE, ECE/EC, I.T, EEE, EIE, Mathematics,
Year of passing: 2022 and 2023 with no standing arrears
- Software Development
- Production Management
- IT Support Specialist
- Site Reliability Engineer
|Join Our Telegram Channel
|Join Our Whatsapp Group
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Facebook
|Follow us on Instagram