Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring for Power Programmer 9.5 LPA
Infosys Ltd is a global technology services firm that defines, designs and delivers information technology (IT)-enabled business solutions to their clients. The company provides end-to-end business solutions that leverage technology for their clients, including technical consulting, design, development, product engineering, maintenance, systems integration, package-enabled consulting, and implementation and infrastructure management services. The Company has presence in 220 locations across 46 countries as on 31 March 2020.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Power Programmer is an important initiative within Global Delivery to develop a team of Full Stack Developers who will be working on complex engineering projects, platforms and marketplaces for our clients using emerging technologies.
- They will be ahead of the technology curve and will be constantly enabled and trained to be Polyglots.
- They are Go-Getters with a drive to solve end customer challenges and will spend most of their time in designing and coding, End to End contribution to technology oriented development projects.
- Providing solutions with minimum system requirements and in Agile Mode.
- Collaborate with Power Programmers.
- Open Source community and Tech User group.
- Custom Development of new Platforms & Solutions ,Opportunities.
- Work on Large Scale Digital Platforms and marketplaces.
- Work on Complex Engineering Projects using cloud native architecture .
- Work with innovative Fortune 500 companies in cutting edge technologies.
- Co create and develop
|Job Title –||Power Programmer/ Specialist Programmer|
|CTC –||9.5 LPA|
|Employment Type –||Full-Time|
|Work Location –||PAN India|
- Courses: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc (5 years integrated)
- Branches: Computer Science Engineering Information Science & Engineering Electronics and Communication Engineering Information Technology Electrical and Electronics Engineering Mathematics and Computing Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- All percentages/CGPA should be a simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects, and languages.
- Graduates from the 2022 batch only are eligible to apply.
- 65% in B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech./DDI/MCA.
- In case the candidate has done both Class 12 and Diploma, the best of the two is taken into consideration.
- B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech graduates from all branches are eligible to apply.
- MCA/M.Sc. graduates from following branches only are eligible to apply: Computer Science,Electronics,Mathematics,Statistics.
- Academic criteria – Check percentage criteria pdf
- All percentages/CGPA should be simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects and languages.
- Graduates from 2019, 2020 and 2021 batch only are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Limited and/or Infosys Group
- Company (such as – Infosys BPM) selection process in the last 6 months.
- No active backlogs are allowed.
Cloud Platform ->Azure Developer->Micrososft Azure/ PAAS
Cloud Platform->Amazon Web Services Developer->AWS/ PAAS
Devops->Google Cloud Ptatform (GCP)->Docker
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|