VMware Off-campus hiring | VMware recruitment for Technical Support Engineer | Opportunity for 2022 batch
|Post Name||Technical Support Engineer|
|Batch||2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022|
|Salary||₹ 4 To 6 LPA*|
|Experience||Fresher ( 0 – 2 years* )|
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
JOIN HERE 👇👇To get an Early notification
Why will you enjoy this new opportunity at VMware Off-campus hiring?
Are you passionate about learning new technology and solving complex problems for key customers? VMware has a Technical Support role for you. You will be working on the latest and top of the line technology suite, becoming an expert in the industry.
Our Global Support organization supports over 250,000 companies in 100+ different countries, and you can be part of an extraordinary team in an energetic, creative, and collaborative business environment.
In this role, you will be joining VMware’s cloud computing team supporting the AWS customers. VMware Cloud Services drives a proactive service experience to ensure adoption, growth, and consumption. As such, this is a critical role in accelerating VMware’s growth in its SaaS business by enabling customers to rapidly and successfully adopt our advanced products and technology and realize business value. Initially you will be focused on our VMware Cloud on AWS support, wearing many hats from Tech Support (chat & phone). Knowledge Creation, Collaboration with Engineering and Product Management to continue to build the tools and skills and contribute to the vision and cultural pivot to “Service Ownership” and Agile milestone releases and help realize a robust feature set and customer adoption of our Cloud services.
What are the performance outcomes over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
As a starting level Technical Support Engineer in the VMC on AWS team, you will be learning VMware virtualization technologies and help our customers troubleshoot, understand, and overcome challenges in their operation.
- First steps on in this role will be to upskill on Global support processes and products, to understand how the technology works, and how our customers use it.
- Once achieved, you will support global customers issues, with the support of tenured engineers, through troubleshooting, research, and lab reproduction.
- As your skill set grows, you will work on additional product lines and progress your skillset on more technologies and, working with senior engineers build cases to shape product development, based on how customers are using the VMware Suite.
- Throughout this time, and your career at VMware, you will be able to develop through training, learning tools, research time and training days.
Requirement for VMware Off-campus hiring
As a Technical Support Engineer in the VMC on AWS team, you will be responsible for resolving customer technical issues. Key strengths for this role would be motivated, keen to learn, strong customer service and technical problem-solving skills, someone who embraces challenges.
JOIN HERE 👇👇To get an Early notification
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Provide world-class customer service throughout the entire lifecycle of customer adoption.
- Bring thought leadership around overall customer success and be self-driven to lead with minimal supervision.
- Focused effort into optimal use of resources.
- Work flexible schedules, which may include evenings, weekends or holidays.
- Provide customer assistance and support primarily via Chat/calls for technical queries/Issues to our expected KPI’s. Focus efforts to meet or exceed defined performance criteria.
- Handling Support requests for VMC customer providing solutions for technical issues
- Reproducing issues in-house and responding back in a timely manner with Continual follow ups with customers along with recommendations, updates, and action plans.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Create knowledge base content for internal and external use
- Work directly with our Internal teams such CSM/TAM and IT teams to resolve customer issues/queries as required ensuring continued maintenance of accurate customer and contact information.
- Analyze, manage, and track the Product enhancement requested using JIRA portal and provide time updates and communication to stakeholders, as and when the products are made available leveraging the tool and with frequent engagement with R&D, Release readiness and Product Management teams.
- Communicate complex business remedies, solutions, or workarounds in a clear and concise manner.
- Help drive and influence team behavior that enhances the customer experience and helps meet or exceed company goals.
- Handle internal and external escalations.
JOIN HERE 👇👇To get an Early notification
What is the leadership like for this role at VMware Off-campus hiring? What is the structure and culture of the team like?
The Hiring Manager for this role is Sandeep Ramesh, Technical Support manager, VMC on AWS. His expertise has been built from the frontlines with roles in technical solutions consultancy, program management and most recently in management of a developer team for the past 3 years. Sandeep’s management philosophy is about encouraging everyone on the team to be independent thinkers and not feel like he is looking over their shoulder. Sandeep looks for people who can think out-of-the-box and then execute on a good idea.
Innovation = Creativity and Execution.
The Core team (VMC on AWS) is made up of Engineers who work in the EST/PST hours supporting the North American customers. The team are divided into multiple shifts starting from APJ to PST supporting round the clock to our NA customers. We have global colleagues in Bangalore, Ireland, Broomfield, and Atlanta.
Where is this role located?
Flexible: The location of this role is flexible within India. Work will be done from an office some days during a week and other days from a non-VMware building.
Interested Candidates can apply below
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|