Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring for Associate Software Engineer
Tech Mahindra Ltd., a leader in application outsourcing and off shoring of business critical applications, MBT is a joint venture of Mahindra & Mahindra, India & British Telecom, UK. Our 20000+ professionals focus on providing complete solutions that span solution Integration, Application Development and Management, Consulting, Managed services and Product engineering.
To meet the growing demand for our solutions from world renowned telecom companies we are expanding with centers in Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and Bangalore in a phased manner. We are ISO 9001-2000 certified, SMI CMM lever 5 assessed and BS 7799 compliant. Our clientele includes Tier 1 and 2 communication providers such as BT, O2, Qwest, Vodafone as well as equipment manufacturers such as Alcatel, Motorola and Nortel.
At Tech Mahindra knowledge acquisition, personal development and individual empowerment are more than mere words. Our work culture encourages you to sharpen skills and thinking even it challenges you to innovate. And our nurturing environment ensures you don’t ! miss our on the other aspects of a good life.
As part of our growing responsibilities with existing and new clientele, we have evolved to take on end to end responsibilities to fulfill business level objectives, not restricted to traditional IT services. These also include transformation projects such as business process re-engineering, system migration/ rationalization as well as revolutionary ventures such as triple-play implementation, IPTV etc.
Role category: IT & Information Security – Other
Employment type: Full Time, Permanent
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
MS/M.Sc. (Science) in Any Specialization, MCA in Any Specialization
1.Case Solving – on Portal and Expert Chat:
• Resolve known errors by means of documentation – SAP Notes, Knowledge Base Articles, solved customer incidents, documentation, WIKI or verifying customized entries or hardware parameters
• Perform root cause analysis and provide solutions in complex environments for specific fields/areas
• Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through individual case work
• Escalate on time and good quality – keep incidents aged days to a minimum
• Enterprise Support KPI adherence
• Very High incident handling
• Maintain and follow your personal development plan by attending e-Learning Lessons and Remote Learning Sessions, Classroom Training, Coaching and on the job training
• Participate in weekend support activities as required
• Provide extended and 24 hour coverage if required
• Report errors to development organizations
• Involvement in case reduction tasks like creation of Knowledge Base Articles and notes, contribution in community and, forums
• Coaching and Mentoring
• Continuous Knowledge Management contribution by Creating Knowledge Base Articles and WIKI Documents.
• Deliver standard application/technology trainings and workshops
• Perform knowledge transfer to internal staff and external customers & partners
• Produce e-Learning Content (Forums/Wiki to help with incident deflection)
• Drive creation of Knowledge in area of expertise and drive proactive proliferation of knowledge created externally and internally
• Product specialization – be a product expert in at least one product area
• Develop deeper technical skills like reading code / debugging / creation of small corrections where applicable / SQL
• Work as functional expert in de-escalation and war rooms (Engage in critical customer situations – e.g: CIM escalation, account escalation)
• Participate in internal projects driven by internal requirements
• Be involved in CoE/IMS activities driven by business requirements
• Take initiatives improving team’s performance and efficiency
• Networking: Basic concepts including knowledge on some of the commands used on Windows ( e.g. IPConfig, Ping, telnet etc)
• Database: Basic queries, stored procedures, performance optimization techniques, concepts like joins, normalizations, cardinalities. DN drivers, DSN etc.
• OS: Basic properties of OS, commands, authentications in windows. Information around location of logs generate.
For more latest updates on jobs, internships & projects, visit our website regularly, and don’t forget to join our social media groups.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|