Siemens Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring for Graduate Trainee Engineer
Siemens Energy is a global energy company that provides sustainable technologies for the generation, transmission, and distribution of energy. The company was spun off from Siemens AG in September 2020 and has its headquarters in Munich, Germany.
At Siemens Energy, our mission is to empower our customers to meet the growing global demand for energy while transitioning to a more sustainable world. How? Our innovative technologies, extensive energy experience and an ambitious strategy to decarbonize global energy systems are all central to our efforts to be the partner and driver of the energy transition. And our top focus areas in ESG, innovation and transformation share how we’re making the future of tomorrow different today, for both our partners – and our people.
Siemens Energy is a global team of more than 92,000 dedicated employees. Together, we’re responsible for meeting the growing energy demand while ensuring our climate is protected. We keep the best of our 150-year legacy and push the boundaries of what is possible. We strive for sustainability in our decarbonization journey, innovation centered on future technologies, and transformation among future focused offerings, portfolio and mindset. Together as one team across 90 countries, we are committed to making sustainable, reliable and affordable energy possible. This is how we shape the energy of tomorrow.
Full / Part time: Full-time
Experience Level: Early Professional, Jr. Developer
Department: Siemens Energy Information Technology
Mode of Employment: Permanent
- You should be a passionate individual with an intent to learn new technology.
- You must have done your graduation in Engineering or equivalent knowledge (MCA).
- You must have some programming background (C, C++, Java, Python, C# etc.).
- You must possess good communication and analytical skills.
- Strong reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop/program solutions in C, C++, Java, C#, Python or other programming languages
- Knowledge of any relational databases & familiar with SQL queries.
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Analyze and understand user requirements to envision strong technical solutions
- Understand & execute complete software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code for the given sets of requirements
- Perform a peer code review and identify the gaps in terms of design and implementation.
|Join Our Telegram Channel
|Join Our Whatsapp Group
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Facebook
|Follow us on Instagram