Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2023 for Graduate Engineer Trainee | Recruitment Drive for Freshers
TATA POWER recruits’ people for a wide variety of technical and administrative skills from across the country. It has come to our notice that certain misleading advertisements have been placed on portals claiming TATA POWER is conducting Off Campus Drive. Through this announcement, we wish to caution job seekers and educational institutions at large that these parties or persons are not affiliated to TATA POWER in any way. TATA POWER, as a policy, does not conduct Off Campus Drive. However, job seekers can login to the official website of TCS iON, register and apply for any job openings on the website without any reference to information on third party portals.
Roles and Responsibilities
Renewables, Generation and T&D Cluster
- Identification and control of workplace hazards & ensuring the legal requirements for health and safety to be maintained at the workplace.
- Understanding the principles of TSHMS, Risk assessments, JSA, Method statements and implementing risk mitigation plan w.r.t. Fire & Safety
- To engage and influence employees / contractors & coach individuals on Safety toenable them to successfully discharge their responsibilities as per TSHMS and to maintain specified goals.
- Implementation of CSCC.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Building and Construction
- Category Flexibility
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) Fire & Safety
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Fire & Safety
- 60% above throughout SSC, HSC, Graduation and PGP/MBA (if applicable.
- The applicant must not have any active backlogs (uncleared exams)
- The applicant should have completed all academic courses (Under Graduation/ Post Graduation) within the stipulated tenure of course (e.g.: B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc. in 3 year or B.E./ B. Tech. in 4 years, and MBA/ PGDM in 2 years
- Candidate should be willing to travel and be posted anywhere in India at office, plant, project site location etc.
- Candidate to be declared medically fit by Company CMO
For more latest updates on jobs, internships & projects, visit our website regularly, and don’t forget to join our social media groups.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|