Tata power Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring for graduate Engineer Trainee | Opportunity for freshers
Tata Power Company Limited (Tata Power) is a multinational Indian power company headquartered in Mumbai, India. As a part of the Tata Group, one of the largest conglomerates in India, Tata Power is India’s largest integrated power company, with a presence in all segments of the power sector, including generation, transmission, distribution, and trading. Currently, Tata Power is opening applications for Graduate Engineer Trainees in Instrumentation.
Tata Power operates a diverse generation portfolio consisting of thermal, hydro, solar, and wind power plants. These facilities have a total installed capacity of over 14,130 megawatts (MW). Additionally, Tata Power’s transmission network spans across India and covers a total length of over 150,000 circuit kilometers.
Tata Power is committed to sustainable development. It has set a target of achieving 80% renewable energy capacity by 2030. The company is also investing in smart grid technologies and energy efficiency solutions.
Tata Power is a well-managed company with a strong financial track record. It is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Currently, its shares are trading at around Rs. 180 apiece
Tata Power is a strong investment for investors seeking exposure to the Indian power sector. The company has a proven track record and is well-positioned to grow. We caution the public that parties or persons claiming affiliation with Tata Power are in no way affiliated with the company.
- Responsibility for the safe execution of jobs with compliance to safety and PTW systems and maintenance of control system equipment.t.
- Day to day maintenance of C&I Equipment including General, Routine and
- Preventive maintenance/Calibration activities.
- Shutdown/ Breakdown maintenance of C&I Equipment.
Excellent Opportunity at Tata power company limited for freshers with 0-0 years experience required.
Also Read : Hiring for Qualcomm
- Reviewing and updating P&ID, logic, control philosophy, instrument list, spare list, etc.
- Coordination with Operations & other Maintenance departments for ensuring equipment availability as per the Annual Maintenance Plan.
- Coordination with service providers.
- Ensuring availability of all critical spares in area of work with appropriate record keeping of usage and replenishment, Inspection of incoming material at stores.
- Collecting data and analyzing occurrences by studying trends of various parameters, implementation of logics in DCS/PLC.
- Logic testing, start-up release & protection trip checks in DCS/PLC.
- Preparation of daily / monthly report and ensuring up-to-date documentation.
- Imparting and ensuring thorough knowledge of Safety practices, safety tagging system, first aid, firefighting systems, Tata Business Excellence Model and IMS among the Team. Generation Cluster
- Responsible for safe execution of jobs with compliance to safety & PTW system and maintenance of plant control system equipment of Power Plant
- Day to day maintenance of C&I Equipment’s including general, routine and Preventive maintenance/calibration activities of Power Plant
- Review & Update of P&ID, logic, control philosophy, instrument list ICS, spare listing etc.
- Carrying out various maintenance works during shift and taking care of plant emergencies
- Coordination with Operations & other Maintenance departments for ensuring equipment availability as per the Annual Maintenance Plan. Coordination with service providers
- Ensuring availability of all critical spares in area of work with appropriate record keeping of usage and replenishment, Inspection of incoming material at stores
- Collecting data and analyzing occurrences by studying trends of various parameters, implementation of logics in DCS/PLC
- Logic testing, start-up release & protection trip checks in DCS as well as Simulator. Familiarity in Invensys DCS would be an added advantage
- Working in AB and GE PLC
- Preparation of daily / monthly report and ensuring up-to-date documentation
- Imparting and ensuring thorough knowledge of Safety practices, safety tagging system, first aid & firefighting systems and IMS among the Team
- Active learner.
- Active listener.
- Administration and Management.
- Category Flexibility.
- Complex Problem Solving.
- Computers and Electronics
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) – Others.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
- 60% above throughout SSC, HSC, Graduation and PGP/MBA (if applicable).
- The applicant must not have any active backlogs (uncleared exams).
- The applicant should have completed all academic courses (Under Graduation/ Post Graduation) within the stipulated tenure of course (e.g.: B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc. in 3 year or B.E./ B. Tech. in 4 years, and MBA/ PGDM in 2 years).
- Candidate should be willing to travel and be posted anywhere in India at office, plant, project site location etc.
- Candidate to be declared medically fit by Company CMO.
- Medical benefits: Tata Power offers comprehensive medical benefits for employees and their dependent family members. This includes coverage for doctor’s visits, hospitalization, and prescription drugs.
- Life insurance: Tata Power offers life insurance to its employees. This provides financial security for employees’ families in the event of their death.
- Pension plan: Tata Power offers a pension plan to its employees. This provides financial security for employees in their retirement.
- Leave policy: Tata Power offers a generous leave policy to its employees. This includes paid vacation, sick leave, and maternity/paternity leave.
- Training and development opportunities: Tata Power offers a variety of training and development opportunities to its employees. This helps employees to develop their skills and knowledge, and to advance their careers.
- Employee discounts: Tata Power offers discounts to its employees on a variety of products and services, such as cars, hotels, and restaurants.
- Tata Group employee benefits: Tata Power employees are also eligible for a number of benefits that are offered to all Tata Group employees. These benefits include discounts on Tata products and services, access to Tata Group facilities, and opportunities to participate in Tata Group events.
- Strong financial performance.
- Growing renewable energy portfolio.
- Expansion into new markets.
- Experienced management team.
- Sony Off Campus Hiring | Opportunity as Speech Generation Intern
- Bain & Company Off Campus Drive 2024 | Opportunity for Freshers | Hiring for Associate Engineer
- Zycus Off Campus Drive 2024 | Hiring for Software Engineer – Angular | Opportunity for Developers
- Google Internship Drive 2024 | Hiring for Software Engineering | Summer Internship
- Unstoppable Opportunities Unveiled: Igniting Innovation and Empowering Tomorrow’s Innovators with Unstop’s Drive for Excellence 2024
|Join Our Telegram Channel
|Join Our Whatsapp Group
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Facebook
|Follow us on Instagram