EY Recruitment 2023 | Hiring for GDS Intern | Opportunity for Freshers
At EY, our purpose is Building a better working world. The insights and quality services we provide help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people — providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. EY helps digital pioneers fight data piracy; guide governments through cash-flow crises; unlock new medical treatments with data analytics; and pursue high quality audits to build trust in financial markets and business. In other words, working with entrepreneurs, companies, and entire countries to solve their most pressing challenges.
Through our four integrated service lines — Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, and Tax — and our deep sector knowledge, we help our clients to capitalize on new opportunities and assess and manage risk to deliver responsible growth. Our high-performing, multidisciplinary teams help them fulfill regulatory requirements, keep investors informed and meet stakeholder needs.
We believe a better working world is one where economic growth is sustainable and inclusive. EY work continuously to improve the quality of all our services, investing in our people and innovation. And we’re proud to work with others – from our clients to wider stakeholders – to use our knowledge, skills and experience to help fulfill our purpose and create positive change.
Follow us for more updates
EY GDS which has presence in seven countries with 40,000+ Headcount, is rapidly growing. GDS operations is partnering with business in this journey of growth. Amidst growth, there is need to keep evolving for the integration of GDS Operations team and decision – making framework
This role is to support GDS operations management activities and the opportunities of integration of GDS Operations teams
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Support in PBFA / Controlling / Working Capital / Controlling functions
- Assist in central co-ordination, tracking, reporting
- Support in multiple activities as assigned by the function leader
- Support in coordinating Finance related initiatives
- Understanding and Working on matrix-based responsibilities of different functions
- Keeping a tab on new things, things which has moving responsibilities [i.e. areas which require coordination between different teams, leading them to close and getting them defined at right place]
- Emphasis on use of technology and data analytics in this job responsibilities
- Knowledge of tax , Cost and management account will be an added advantage
- Other activities that fit in the job summary and purpose of the job.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Delivery ability (Individual Contributory role)
- Strong Inter-personal skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Team player
- Energy and enthusiasm, willing to learn / stretch
- Strong sense of ownership / commitment
- MS tools (Excel / Powerpoint)– working knowledge
Follow us for more updates
- Completion of University Degree (
- Master Degree/ Bachelors / Under Graduate Degree
Prior experience in organizing eve
- Sony Off Campus Hiring | Opportunity as Speech Generation Intern
- Bain & Company Off Campus Drive 2024 | Opportunity for Freshers | Hiring for Associate Engineer
- Zycus Off Campus Drive 2024 | Hiring for Software Engineer – Angular | Opportunity for Developers
- Google Internship Drive 2024 | Hiring for Software Engineering | Summer Internship
- Unstoppable Opportunities Unveiled: Igniting Innovation and Empowering Tomorrow’s Innovators with Unstop’s Drive for Excellence 2024
|Join Our Telegram Channel
|Join Our WhatsApp Group
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Facebook
|Follow us on Instagram