Sagitec Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring for Software Engineer | Opportunity for graduates
A major provider of IT solutions on a global scale, serves both public and private organisations. They collaborate with their customers to develop novel solutions that address particular business issues and are able to adapt to situations that are complicated and continuously changing. They enable their clients to offer their members best-in-class service.
Company was established in 2004 and has its main office in Saint Paul, Minnesota. The United States, Canada, India, and the United Kingdom are all home to offices for them. With more than 1,200 people, they have a team of professionals in a range of IT specialties, including software development, systems integration, project management, consulting, hosting, and software support.
Company’s core competencies include:
- Low-code/no-code application development platform.
- Healthcare and life sciences software solutions.
- Unemployment insurance software solutions.
- Document storage and management solutions.
- Cloud computing services.
Government agencies, healthcare providers, financial institutions, and insurance firms are just a few of the diverse organisations that Sagitec serves as clients. They have a track record of providing effective IT solutions that aid in the achievement of their clients’ business objectives.
Sagitec was recognised as the Microsoft Partner of the Year in 2016. The American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) and the National Association of State Unemployment Insurance Administrators (NASUIA) have both given them awards for their creativity and skill.
Sagitec is a dependable partner who can assist you in achieving your IT objectives. They have the knowledge, tools, and resources necessary to provide creative solutions tailored to your unique needs.
Sagitec Solutions is a rapidly expanding international software and IT firm that creates and provides specialised health and life sciences software, provident fund, unemployment insurance, and pension software solutions to clients of all sizes. Sagitec provides solutions that are, by their very nature, extremely flexible and expandable because it recognises that a dynamic environment necessitates a dynamic technology. Sagitec is a partner clients can rely on to perform mission-critical IT projects because of its extensive industry experience in software implementation and systems integration, project management, consulting, hosting, and software support. They have several offices, and their main office is in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
Sagitec is looking for a Software Engineer with experience in large-scale projects and the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), as well as an IT consulting background.
- Develop integrated ASP.NET applications by working in a development team.
- Develop web-based services and apps by doing design and development.
- To assure the delivery of high-quality and dependable web apps, closely collaborate with the quality assurance team.
- Create databases that include stored procedures, triggers, and queries.
- developing code that is clear, legible, and simple to maintain.
- For the purpose of creating scalable applications, fundamental design principles should be understood.
- Create functional apps by converting application storyboards and use cases.
- Create, create, and maintain dependable, efficient code.
- Following deployment, keep an eye on the performance of the application and make any necessary adjustments.
- Engage customers in conversation to specify the specifications for the project.
- Conduct code reviews and make any required modifications.
- Utilise industry best practises for application design, development, and deployment.
- Fix application bugs and problems as soon as possible.
- Apply test plans and test cases to application testing.
A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, ideally in computer science, information technology, management, math, or business.
Master’s degree a plus.
- $80,000 – $100,000 per year.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Vision insurance.
- Company paid group life insurance.
- Company paid short and long-term disability.
- Voluntary life insurance.
- Flexible spending account.
- Paid time off.
- Company holidays.
- Floating holidays.
- Employee assistance program.
- Referral program.
- Tuition assistance.
- Salary: Sagitec Solutions salaries are generally in line with the industry average. The exact salary will depend on the employee’s experience, skills, and location.
- Bonuses: Sagitec Solutions employees may be eligible for bonuses based on individual and team performance.
- Stock options: Sagitec Solutions employees may be eligible to receive stock options as part of their compensation package.
- Health insurance: Sagitec Solutions offers health insurance to all full-time employees. The coverage includes medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement savings plan: Sagitec Solutions offers a 401(k) plan with a company match to all full-time employees.
- Paid time off: Sagitec Solutions employees are entitled to paid time off, including vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement: Sagitec Solutions offers tuition reimbursement to employees who want to further their education.
- Employee discounts: Sagitec Solutions employees may be eligible for discounts on products and services from various vendors.
- ZeroWCode Hiring Software Engineers | Salary upto 10 LPA | Opportunity for Freshers & Experienced
- Bloomberg Hiring Interns | Opportunity for Undergraduate Students | Software Engineer Intern 2024
- Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring for DevOps Engineers | Opportunity for graduates
- KPMG Off Campus Drive 2024 | Opportunity as Software Engineer | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
- Infor Recruiting Engineers | Opportunity for Freshers & Experienced | Associate Software Engineer
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|