Microsoft Research Internship 2022 | Microsoft Research Intern Hiring 2022
Microsoft Research Internship 2022, Microsoft Research Intern Hiring 2022, Microsoft Internship 2022, Research Internships 2022, Microsoft Careers 2022 – Hey freaks, welcome back here we are back with another amazing internship opportunity. Microsoft is hiring Research Interns. This Internship is exclusively for 2022/23/24 engineering students. Read all the other details below –
|Job Title –||Research Intern|
|Description –||Microsoft Research Intern Hiring 2022|
|Employment Type –||Internship|
|Work Location –||Bangalore, India|
JOIN HERE 👇👇To get an Early notification
About Microsoft –
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond.
MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to the engineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives. Microsoft IT India (MSIT India) —located in Hyderabad —is the largest IT operations center outside of Microsoft headquarters in Redmond. It is the offshore arm of the Microsoft IT Engineering Divisions, which employs a host of niche technologies towards developing mission-critical business applications for Microsoft Corporation.
MSIT India employs a pool of talented IT professionals who consider the Centre as a great place to build their careers and help the customers and partners realize their full potential. It’s the state-of-the-art technologies along with the world-class process rigor, which makes it an employer of choice. MSIT India has grown to deliver almost 50% of Microsoft’s internal IT applications requirements. Besides, it also manages the organization’s global data centers, corporate network, 10,000+ servers, and various other infrastructure management activities from Hyderabad. MSIT India builds and delivers mission-critical solutions and services that enable Microsoft to run and manage its business globally, and thereby help Microsoft customers and partners realize their full potential.
Also Read: Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive 2022 | Apply Now
Microsoft Research Internship 2022 Details –
Working with some of the world’s best researchers, interns learn, collaborate, and network for life. Interns not only advance their own careers but also contribute to the exciting R&D strides our researchers are making.
During the internship, students are paired with mentors and expected to collaborate with other interns and researchers, present findings, and contribute to the vibrant life of the community.
- MSR India conducts research in a wide range of areas and Internships are available in all of them.
- In the application process, we’ll try to find the opportunity that best aligns with your interests.
- Internships are offered year-round, though a majority begin in the summer.
- All internships are paid. And, we’ll help with visa applications where needed.
- Candidates must be enrolled in a university as part of either a doctoral, master’s, or undergraduate program (or must be a recent graduate from such a program). Please include your resume and upto three letters of recommendation while applying for this job.
- Each applicant should request a letter of recommendation by giving the name and email ID of the referee in the tool. The request will then be routed to the referee to upload a letter of recommendation. Please pay attention to the five areas of research and choose your interest while answering the screening questions.
- The benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks –
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
For more latest updates on jobs, internships & projects, visit our website regularly, and don’t forget to join our social media groups.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|