Microsoft Off Campus Drive | Microsoft Drive for 2023 Graduates
Microsoft Off Campus, Microsoft Drive for 2023 Graduates | Microsoft Off Campus Hiring New College Graduate Hiring Program 2022, Microsoft Drive For B.Tech, Microsoft Off Campus Hiring exceptional talent program hiring –Microsoft Off Campus 2023 Hiring Officially Announced the hiring of Freshers Engineering Graduates for different technical roles. Microsoft Hiring for Software Engineer Role.
|Job Title –
|Software Engineering Full Time Opportunity for University Graduates
|Employment Type –
|Work Location –
Also Read- TCS NQT For 2023 Graduates.
About Microsoft –
Microsoft Corporation, commonly known as Microsoft, is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services headquartered at the Microsoft Redmond campus located in Redmond, Washington, United States. Its best-known software products are the Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers. Microsoft ranked No. 21 in the 2020 Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue; it was the world’s largest software maker by revenue as of 2016. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Google, Amazon, Apple, and Meta.
About Microsoft Off Campus Drive-
Responsibilities for Microsoft Off Campus Drive-
Software Engineers are primarily responsible for-
o Understanding customer requirements.
o Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
o Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
o Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
o Providing and soliciting design feedback.
o Writing quality code at source.
o Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
• Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
• Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
• Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team.
Qualifications For Microsoft Off Campus Drive-
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with minimum CGPA of 7/10. (No Backlogs)
- Should be graduating in the year 2023
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country.
Benefits and Perks for Microsoft Off Campus Drive-
healthcare Savings and investments
Maternity and paternity leave
Opportunities to network and connect
Discounts on products and services
Generous time away
Also Read- TCS NQT For 2023 Graduates.
Apply Now for the Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 –
Interview Tips For Microsoft Off Campus Drive-
If advancing in the process, the next interview steps vary based on the role you’re applying for. Be prepared to demonstrate how you meet the qualifications of the job by sharing specific examples from your past or ideas about how you would accomplish a specific task. Be sure to share how skills you have gained throughout your career will translate to the role for which you are interviewing. For some of our openings you may be asked to write code, share a creative portfolio, or provide examples of your work in other ways. You’ll meet with a few people—some potential teammates and some cross-functional colleagues—for up to an hour each. The hiring team gets a chance to get to know you and you get a chance to get to know the team. Post-interview, your recruiter can help you understand the specific timeline of when you can expect to hear back regarding the hiring decision.
Before You Interview-
Do your research-
Don’t stop at understanding the position you’re interviewing for. You should understand what’s happening in the tech industry, what Microsoft is doing well, and how we can make ourselves stand out from the competition. Make sure to prepare questions to ask during your interview. This is also a chance for you to make sure that the opportunity is what you are looking for.
Know Our Core Competencies-
The interviews will include competency-based questions, as well as questions about your resume. Keep the core competencies in mind. Think of examples you can share or incorporate into your conversation. These are our core competencies:
- Collaboration. Communicating effectively within the team and across teams.
- Drive for results. Working tenaciously to deliver on commitments, constantly seeking bigger challenges, holding yourself and others accountable.
- Customer focus. Our mission at Microsoft is to empower every person and every organization to achieve more.
- Influencing for impact. Successfully persuading and influencing others with effective communication.
- Judgment. Effectively scoping complex problems and using business acumen to make knowledge-based decisions.
- Adaptability. Ability to deal with ambiguous and uncertain situations or problems with agility.
Accelerate Microsoft’s Culture-
At Microsoft, we believe that living our culture is key to achieving our mission. Selecting people who have the right skills and mindset is important, not only for the company we are today, but also for the company we aspire to be.
Our growth-mindset culture is designed to drive innovation and collaboration. Being a learn-it-all instead of a know-it-all fosters curiosity and prompts us to be inclusive and seek new and diverse perspectives.
For our interview process, we focus on these key aspects of our culture:
- Growth Mindset. True learners who can acquire new skills rapidly and connect with others to help bring big ideas to life.
- Diverse & Inclusive. Being open to learning about your own biases and changing behaviors accordingly. Value differences, seek them out, and invite them in.
- One Microsoft. Actively seeks collaboration with others and looks for common ground across differences, contributes to and builds on success of others, and prioritizes for customer and team within their role.
- Customer Obsession. The ability to learn about customers’ perspectives, show empathy to their experiences, and incorporate these insights into their decisions and deliverables.
- Values. When we come together, we treat each other with respect, we act with integrity, and we are accountable to one another for our words and actions.
- Manager Expectations. Our Managers help bring our culture to life. As they model, coach, and care, they help reinforce our culture and create the environment where everyone can do their best work.
Envision Your Future-
We encourage you to have a vision beyond the role you’re applying for. At Microsoft, you can build a career across a variety of teams and disciplines.
For more latest updates on jobs, internships & projects, visit our website regularly, and don’t forget to join our social media groups.
|Join Our Telegram Channel
|Join Our Whatsapp Group
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Facebook
|Follow us on Instagram