Maxim Integrated Application Engineer Hiring
Maxim Integrated is hiring Apllication Engineer, who have graduated in BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in ECE, EEE & similar branches.
For more Jobs updates, off campus hiring & Internships join our social media groups –
About Maxim Integrated :
Maxim Integrated is an American Company, which manufactures, designs, & sells the Mixed – signals and analog ICs. Maxim Integrated designs and manufacture ICs for the Industrial, Automotive, and Computing Markets.
Maxim Integrated Headquarter is in heart of Silicon Valley, they have manufacturing facilities, design centers, and offices all over the world.
With more than 7,000 employees and over 2 Billion Dollars in sales. The Maxim Integrated is a global leader in manufacturing, designing of high performance semiconductor devices.
Eligibility Criteria –
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electronics Engineering.
- 1 Year+ Experience in Power Electronics Field
- 2018/2019/2020 Graduates Can Apply
Job Description :
Maxim Integrated is seeking for an Applications Engineer applicants who can support assigned Integrated Circuits through product life-cycle. Assignment may be in various groups such as Maxim’s medical, industrial, automotive, communications, or mobility solutions.
Job Responsibilities –
- Develop system reference design boards & product evaluation kits.
- Board design planning
- Characterization & Performance optimization.
- Conduct required testing for new product introduction and new test methodologies
- Collecting data for datasheets, release notes & collating results with test and design engineers
- Provide technical support to field engineers & key customers.
Skills Required –
- 1+ years of experience in the field of product design of power electronics.
- 1+ years of relevant experience from trategic apps requirement or generic EvKit Build team/ Semi-con’s Apps Engineering/ Ref System development and deployment for a given customer.
- Understanding of circuit design of transistor-level.
- Strong verbal & written communication skill.
- Knowledge of basic power supply topologies such as Boost, Buck-Boost, Buck, and LDOs.
- Should be conversant in design & simulation tools such as SIMPLIS, MATHCAD, PSPICE.
- Development, testing and debug skills with ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in EE stream of Engineering with knowledge of Power Electronic Systems and circuits.