Mahindra Rise Off Campus Drive 2023 | Opportunity for B.tech & M.tech Graduates
Founded in 1945, the Mahindra Group is one of the largest and most admired multinational federation of companies with 260000 employees in over 100 countries. It enjoys a leadership position in farm equipment, utility vehicles, information technology and financial services in India and is the world’s largest tractor company by volume. It has a strong presence in renewable energy, agriculture, logistics, hospitality, and real estate.
The Mahindra Group has a clear focus on leading ESG globally, enabling rural prosperity and enhancing urban living, with a goal to drive positive change in the lives of communities and stakeholders to enable them to Rise.
- All the freshers from B.E/ B.Tech & M.Tech (passing in June 2023) are eligible to participate in the Drive.
- Participants must not be an employee, officer, or an agent involved in the running of the competition.
- Partcipants must not be working as GAT with any other organization.
- The maximum number of entries to a competition per person is 1.
- Candidates with backlogs are not allowed to participate in the hiring challenge.
- The candidate must have aggregate 60% scoring till the current semester.
- If you have already applied in the last 3 months through any other route, your profile will be not considered.
How to Apply?
- Click on the button “APPLY NOW” and do Fill the form at the top.
- Round 1 – You will be automatically redirected to an assessment (Coding + MCQ questions) after registration (You will also receive an email on your registered email id with the assessment details).
- You will need to complete the round assessment for your application to be considered for further rounds.
- Round 2 – TA team will reach out to you for setting up your virtual interview if you are shortlisted.
Hiring for GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee) and PGET (Post Graduate Engineer Trainee) role.
Graduates from IT/CS & Electronics Streams can Apply.
Only Freshers can Apply
For more latest updates on jobs, internships & projects, visit our website regularly, and don’t forget to join our social media groups.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|