Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring for DevOps Engineer Associate Role
Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996. After a series of corporate re-organizations there was an initial public offering in 1998.
Cognizant had a period of fast growth during the 2000s and became a Fortune 500 company in 2011; as of 2021, it is ranked 185. Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Like many other IT services firms, Cognizant follows a global delivery model based on offshore software R&D and offshore outsourcing. The company has a number of offshore development centers outside the United States and near-shore centers in the U.S., Europe and South America.
Cognizant’s out of home (OOH) advertisement in Bengaluru
In its early years, Cognizant gained business from a number of American and European companies with the help of the Dun & Bradstreet brand. The company’s senior executives envisaged the firm as a provider of high-end customer services on-par with the six contemporary major system integrators (Accenture, BearingPoint, Capgemini, Ernst & Young, Deloitte and IBM), but at lower prices.
Qualification: Any Bachelors degree in computer science (or equivalent) or Higher
Build & Release Automation
- ‘ Implement continuous integration solutions for small or medium sized project as per the defined target architecture or operating model.
- Implement continuous deployment solutions for small or medium sized project as per the defined target architecture or operating model.
- Develop packaging deployment documentations and scripts for final builds to be used for production deployments.
- Implement release automation solution as per the defined target architecture or operating model.
- Participates in the discovery phase of small to medium sized projects to come up with high level design.
- ‘ Develop playbooks/cookbooks for configuration management.
- Install tools on cloud infrastructure.
- Solve complex hyperviser issues or problems.
- Configure complex networking configurations Solve complex networking issue if any during infrastructure automation.
- Configure complex storage setup.
Log Management Solutions
- ‘ Configure listeners.
- Develop complex Search queries.
- Installing log management tool.
- Performing admistrative activities on the log management tool.
- Develop custom scripts to enable log management.
- Azure Pipelines
- Azure CI
- Payer Products
Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
For more latest updates on jobs, internships & projects, visit our website regularly, and don’t forget to join our social media groups.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|