IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring for Analyst | Opportunity for all graduates
With operations in more than 175 nations, or International Business Machines Corporation, is an American multinational technology company with its corporate headquarters in Armonk, New York. Along with Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, and Google, it is one of the Big Five American technological firms.
The Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR), a holding company for producers of measuring and record-keeping equipment, was the precursor to International Business Machines Corporation when it was established in 1911. After changing its name to “International Business Machines” in 1924, it quickly rose to the top position among suppliers of punch-card tabulating devices. International Business Machines Corporation would rise to prominence over the following several decades as a market leader in a number of cutting-edge technologies, including electric typewriters, electromechanical calculators, and personal computers.
Company has moved its emphasis in recent years to supplying infrastructure, software, and consulting services to assist businesses in modernizing their operations. One of the top cloud computing platforms in the world is the company’s Cloud. The Watson artificial intelligence platform, the Db2 database, and the Lotus Notes collaboration platform are just a few of the many software products that IBM offers.
Our company is a significant player in the global technology sector, and companies of all sizes employ its goods and services globally. The business is dedicated to research and development, and it can be proud of a number of noteworthy breakthroughs, such as the creation of the relational database and the first commercial mainframe computer, the System/360.
A highly regarded business, IBM has consistently been named by Fortune magazine as one of the most admired organizations in the world. The business also excels at CSR, and it has a number of programs designed to better the lives of people all around the world.
Here are some of the things that it does today:
- offers infrastructure, software, and consulting services to assist organizations in modernising their operations.
- With a large selection of cloud computing services to choose from, such as IBM Cloud, IBM Watson, and IBM Cloud Pak for Data.
- creates and markets software products, such as the Db2 database, the Lotus Notes collaboration platform, and the Watson artificial intelligence platform.
- offers servers, storage, networking, and mainframe computers.
- provides consulting services in fields like security, cloud computing, and business transformation.
- conducts research in areas such as artificial intelligence, quantum computing, and blockchain.
Worldwide, businesses of all sizes employ IBM’s goods and services because it is a leader in the technology sector. The business is dedicated to research and development, and it has made a number of noteworthy breakthroughs. A highly regarded business, IBM has consistently been named by Fortune magazine as one of the most admired organizations in the world.
Role & Responsibilities
As an Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for activities related to the administration of the new account process, document management, mail support and other responsibilities within the Operations department, while striving to create efficiencies with new and existing procedures Responsibilities
- data gathering and analysis to find areas that need improvement.
- Creating suggestions for improvement.
- distributing recommendations to interested parties.
- putting improvements into action and keeping an eye on them.
- assisting in the creation and upkeep of functional systems and procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong analytical skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Communication skills.
- Data visualization skills.
- Technical skills.
- 0-1 year of Experience.
- Graduate degree in Finance, Banking or related field.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to process large volumes, in an accurate & timely manner.
- Good typing speed.
Also Read: Amazon is hiring….
- Tuition reimbursement. IBM will reimburse employees for up to $10,000 per year in tuition costs for approved courses.
- On-site childcare. IBM offers on-site childcare at many of its locations.
- Gym membership. IBM provides employees with free or discounted gym memberships.
- Employee discounts. IBM employees receive discounts on a variety of products and services, including IBM products, travel, and entertainment.
- Casual dress code. IBM has a casual dress code, which allows employees to dress comfortably at work.
- Volunteer opportunities. IBM encourages employees to volunteer their time to community organizations.
- Learning and development opportunities. IBM offers a variety of learning and development opportunities to its employees, including on-the-job training, online courses, and conferences.
- ZeroWCode Hiring Software Engineers | Salary upto 10 LPA | Opportunity for Freshers & Experienced
- Bloomberg Hiring Interns | Opportunity for Undergraduate Students | Software Engineer Intern 2024
- Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring for DevOps Engineers | Opportunity for graduates
- KPMG Off Campus Drive 2024 | Opportunity as Software Engineer | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
- Infor Recruiting Engineers | Opportunity for Freshers & Experienced | Associate Software Engineer
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|