IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 for Software Engineer
IBM is a company that values the power of work, and sees it as more than just a job. It is a calling, a way to make a difference in the world through innovation, collaboration, and dedication. At IBM, employees are challenged to push boundaries and take risks to create solutions that tackle some of the most complex issues facing society today.
Whether through building, designing, coding, consulting, selling, making markets, or inventing, IBM employees are encouraged to think outside the box and strive for greatness. The company fosters a culture of collaboration and inclusivity, recognizing that diverse perspectives lead to better outcomes.
In this new era of technology, IBM is at the forefront of cutting-edge innovation, and it is looking for leaders who are ready to take on the challenge. The company is committed to creating a better world through the power of technology, and it is seeking individuals who share that passion.
If you are someone who is driven, curious, and motivated to make a difference, then IBM is the perfect place for you. Join the company and be part of a team that is dedicated to solving some of the world’s most challenging problems, and making a real impact on society. Let’s talk and see how you can make a difference at IBM.
Your life at IBM
This job requires you to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated prior to your start date and proof of vaccination status will be required before your start date. During the Onboarding process you will be asked to confirm your vaccination status, in case you are unable to get vaccinated for any reason, you can let us know at that stage. Please let us know if you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons. IBM will consider such requests on a case by case basis subject to submission of required proof by the candidate before a stipulated date.
In a world where technology never stands still, we understand that, dedication to our clients success, innovation that matters, and trust and personal responsibility in all our relationships, lives in what we do as IBMers as we strive to be the catalyst that makes the world work better.
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
JOIN HERE 👇👇To get an Early notification
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
Your Role and Responsibilities at IBM Off Campus Drive 2023
If you are passionate about database development and maintenance and possess exceptional problem-solving skills, intellectual curiosity, a drive to achieve, and a passion for helping others, then IBM’s Junior Db2 for z/OS Developer role may be the perfect fit for you.
As the enterprise database for IBM zSystems, Db2 for z/OS has a proven track record of innovation and success spanning 50 years, making it the world’s most reliable and high-performing database product. IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 for Software Engineer, Two-thirds of the Fortune 500 rely on Db2 for z/OS to meet their business needs and maintain a competitive edge due to its unmatched scalability, performance, reliability, and security.
As a Junior Db2 for z/OS Developer at IBM, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining Db2 databases on the mainframe platform. You will work as a part of a team to design, implement, and maintain database solutions that meet the needs of our clients. You will also be responsible for ensuring the quality, performance, and availability of the Db2 databases.
IBM values employees who possess the qualities necessary for success in their organization, including a strong drive to achieve, the ability to learn quickly, intellectual curiosity, a passion for helping others, and exceptional problem-solving skills. If you are a motivated and ambitious individual who is passionate about making a difference, apply now to join IBM’s team and help businesses succeed with the comprehensive solution provided by Db2 for z/OS.
JOIN HERE 👇👇To get an Early notification
- Implement new features of specific components of Db2 databases on the z/OS platform.
- Deliver fixes to customer report problems following APAR process.
- Create unit tests and functional level test cases to make sure the code changes meet the business requirements.
- Automate test cases and add them to regression test buckets.
- Manage defects backlog and APAR backlog effectively to meet the target dates.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including build and infrastructure team, system test team and performance test team to ensure high quality delivery.
- Provide documentation and training to the organization as needed.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or related field
- Strong understanding of database concepts and principles, Data Structure & Algorithm (e.g. Sorting/Searching using trees and hash tables)
- Familiarity with Low-level programming using C/C++ and/or Assembler.
- Experience with SQL and scripting languages such as JCL and REXX
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and tools.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Familiarity with IBM mainframe technology will be plus.
- Familiarity with PLX will be plus
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|