Accenture Hiring for New Associate | Any Graduate can Apply
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of the Digital Marketing & Campaign team which helps clients with their digital campaign & digital marketing requirements. They help provide various services around list pull, list hygiene & lead uploads, providing data-driven insights to clients, and help them get better ROI from their various digital marketing initiatives. The team is primarily accountable for performing list pull from Client Database by writing complex SQL queries. They also leverage popular tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Workfront Work Management Software, Atlassian Jira, etc.
Campaign Management focuses on planning, executing, tracking and analysis of direct marketing campaigns. The team is responsible for the entire lifecycle of a marketing campaign, from inception to launch to evaluation of result. The team is accountable for analyzing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using ROI calculations. The role may require for you to have a good understanding of digital marketing, email marketing and technologies like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Automation studio, Google DV360 and Responsys.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- We need adaptable and flexible individuals, who can easily adjust to changing situations and take on different roles as needed. These skills are critical in today’s constantly evolving work environment.
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Proficiency in digital marketing is a valuable asset for individuals and organizations seeking to leverage online platforms to reach their target audiences, promote products or services, and drive engagement. With the growing importance of digital media, being skilled in this area can enhance one’s career prospects and business success.
Roles and Responsibilities for Accenture
- This role involves solving routine problems with the help of general guidelines and precedents.
- The primary interaction of this role is with the team and direct supervisor.
- Detailed instructions will be provided for all tasks, and the decisions made will impact the work.
- Basic statistics knowledge is required for effective communication with stakeholders.
- The role involves working closely with project members to deliver on requirements.
- This is an individual contributor role within a team.
- The scope of work is predetermined and focused.
- The role requires adherence to established processes and procedures.
- Continuous improvement and learning are essential to perform the role effectively.
Job Description for New Associate
Skill required: Digital Marketing and Campaigns – Campaign Management
Designation: New Associate
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|