HackerEarth Backend Interns Hiring 2022 | HackerEarth Internship 2022
HackerEarth Backend Interns Hiring 2022, HackerEarth Internship 2022, Latest Internships for 2022 Batch, HackerEarth Careers 2022 – HackerEarth is hiring backend interns for the duration of 6 months in the fall of 2022. Read the below post for more details –
|Job Title –||Backend Intern|
|Description –||HackerEarth Backend Intern Hiring 2022|
|Employment Type –||Internship|
|Work Location –||BANGALORE/Remote|
Also Read: Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022
About HackerEarth –
HackerEarth is an AI-powered developer assessment software that helps organizations accurately measure a developer’s skills through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessment, allowing companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure the developer’s performance on those skills. We proudly serve 500+ customers across the globe with many of the fortune 1000 names on the list like Walmart, Amazon, Barclays, GE, Siemens, etc. We have assessed more than 1M candidates, support 37 different programming languages, provide 8 different types of assessment techniques, and enable assessments across 100+ different skills.
HackerEarth also has a community version of the product that is used by developers all across the globe, to assess their coding skills, become better at them, and measure their true potential. They do it by solving coding challenges across different topics/skills and by participating in online competitions/hackathons. We have a thriving community of 6M+ developers.
Also Read: Goldman Sachs Hiring 2022
HackerEarth Backend Internship 2022 Details –
- Role: Backend Intern
- Duration: 6-months
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with problems of scale, employ technologies that are distributed in nature.
- Take ownership of your work – keep a keen eye out for bugs that might arise, ardently resolve them; make feature additions to your product; or sometimes, when you’re feeling ambitious – rewrite the whole product from scratch! (Don’t make this a habit though.)
- Get acclimatized to our tech stack, which is an ever-changing landscape. while True: unlearn() and relearn()
- Be versatile – Work on Django applications, micro-services, etc during the day; transform into that DevOps savior at night.
- Document your contributions – at HackerEarth we promote consuming content and even more so – producing it. Write a new post on our engineering blog every time you roll something out.
Also Read: Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive 2022
- Good in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework, Django preferred
- Strong understanding of building web applications and full product life-cycles.
- Knowledge of development on a Linux system
- Good understanding of server side MVC frameworks
- Should love challenges, pick up new languages, framework or technologies on the go.
Above all, you love to build and ship products that real people will use every day.
Also Read: Delloite Off Campus Drive 2022 | Apply Now