Analyst Trainee At Deloitte | Deloitte Recruitment Drive for 2022 batch
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its
network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent
entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. In the United States, Deloitte refers to
one or more of the US member firms of DTTL, their related entities that operate using the “Deloitte” name in the United States
and their respective affiliates. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public
accounting. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Analyst Trainee – Job Description
If you are a quick learner with an analytical mindset, then we’re looking for you! At Deloitte, we deliver solutions to clients who are pioneers in the field of technology. Here, you will get the opportunity to work with new technologies solving some of the most interesting business challenges in the industry.
As an Analyst Trainee at Deloitte you are expected to develop strong technical skills in the system / technology area you will be working in. As a part of the onboarding process on projects, you will be provided with training aimed at building proficiency in the role. It involves the development of technical and behavioral skills as per defined proficiency levels (as per the expectation framework), understanding of organization specific tools and methodologies, and focused capability building on communication excellence as per Deloitte standards.
Work you’ll do
The Technology Consulting team offers both advisory and implementation services that provide clients with comprehensive solutions to help them better manage the critical business of information technology. As an Analyst Trainee you will:
- Deliver on specific capability in Technology Consulting
- Understand Business Requirements and Needs
- Support technical/functional/process document creation and maintain an effective library.
- Build, test, and deliver solutions
- Support application design
- Be responsible for technical specification creation
- Be responsible for Code development & Unit Testing
- Be responsible for Test Data Creation & Test scripts creation and execution
- Support infrastructure building activities
- Adhere to defined processes and tools while performing day-to-day operations
- The year of graduation should be 2022
- Aggregate 60% or equivalent CGPA and above
Eligible Degrees and Branches
- Bachelor Technology/ Engineering (B Tech/BE)
Computer Science; Allied Computer Science branches;
Information Technology; Mathematics and Computing;
All Circuit branches
- Master Technology/ Engineering (M Tech/ME)
Computer Science; Allied Computer Science branches;
Information Technology; Mathematics and Computing
- Master Computer Application (MCA)
Note: You would not be eligible for this hiring process if Deloitte has visited your campus in the last 6 months
- Ability to chart ones’ career and build networks within the organization
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Ability to prioritize tasks and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Interact with the stakeholders on regular basis through face-to-face interactions/video conferences/teleconferences/mails to understand the client processes and business problems
- Suggest practical solutions and collaborate with the stakeholders to implement the solution
- Possess knowledge of methodologies, and understanding of process improvement initiatives
- Interact with client’s functional subject matter specialists
- Willingness to work in shifts
- The candidate will be registered as an Apprentice under the Apprenticeship act through a tripartite agreement involving the professional, organization & appropriate government agency
- The selected candidate will be on 1-year probation from the joining date
- Be deadline-oriented and quality-focused
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate professionalism
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good general understanding of information technology (IT)
- Ability to code in any programming language
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills.
And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities— including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning.
Deloitte University (DU): The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development.
We strive to invent the unimagined. We build something great, then strive to make it even better. We help lead others—our team members, collaborators, and clients—to greatness. And above all, we work to understand each client’s ambitions and help them get there. We do this as a team of professionals working in services designed to change the future of cities, of work, of mobility, of business, of everything. In fact, our professionals serve more than 20 different industry sectors and multiple levels of government.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
Virtual process Do’s and Don’ts
• Please use the primary Email ID provided while applying for the process to join any session
• Try to ensure a strong and secure internet connection. We recommend shutting down applications like file download,
streaming, browsers for preserving internet bandwidth for the process
• Please adhere to the dress code of Business Formals
• Candidates must ensure their faces are always visible in addition to their screen(Side by Side mode)
Read more for details: (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004802843-Side-by-Side-Mode-for-ScreenSharing).
• Make sure your Desktop is shared throughout the process
• Ensure continuous communication with the Placement POC for updates. All shortlisted candidates will receive an
email confirmation on their registered email id with a new unique user link to join the round.
• Do not forward the received invitation
• Candidates must ensure not to switch tasks, or toggle screens during the process. Do not open any background user
• During the entire process you may be asked to “wait till the host lets you in”. Do not leave the waiting room and allow
the panel member to admit you to the interview.
• Please ensure that you do not use any alternate electronic devices during the process
• Do not take screenshots or click photographs of the screen
- Microsoft Office or any Text Editor