First American (India) freshers hiring 2022 | Hiring for Technical Graduates
First American (India) is a Global In-house Center (GIC) of the First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) family of companies. First American Financial Corporation provides comprehensive title insurance, closing/settlement, property data and technology solutions.
First American (India) creates quality solutions for its customers by combining software, back office and knowledge processing operations to fulfill First American’s business requirements.
Our priorities are our employees, customers and shareholders – in that order. Here are some of the reasons that people chose to be a part of the First American family:
* Exciting Careers – Career options within business processes customer care, finance, information technology, sales, corporate support and much more
* Business Acumen – First American (India)’s parent company is one of the global leaders in title insurance and settlement services
* Stability – With more than 130 years of excellence behind the First American brand, we’ve got a bright future ahead of us
* Innovation – With advanced technology and innovative thinking, we provide our customers with solid business solutions
* Relationships – Our success is built on strong relationships – with our customers and each other
* Leadership – Innovation, insight and integrity make us a respected financial services provider
Since inception, First American (India) has evolved into a dynamic workplace with offices in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Salem.
First American was recently conferred the NASSCOM BPM ‘Pioneer’ Award.
Job description for First American (India) freshers hiring 2022
Eligibility Criterion for First American (India) freshers hiring 2022:
- Must be a BE Or B.Tech with Specialization in CS/IT/E&C/EE from the batch of 2022 or MCA/M.Tech from the graduating batch of 2022.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% and more
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical skills and a penchant to learn cutting edge technology
- Quick on the feet and go-getter attitude
- Basic concepts of programming languages
- Basic knowledge of OOPS, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Prior training/projects in Microsoft Technologies would be an added advantage.
Selection process First American (India) freshers hiring 2022
Candidates matching the above criterion would go through
1. Assessment Test
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Conversation
UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Computers
PG: M.Tech in Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Civil, Computers, MCA in Any Specialization
How to Apply in First American (India) freshers hiring 2022:
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|