Amdocs Off Campus Drive For Women 2022 | Amdocs Women Developer Hiring 2022 | Women-In-Tech Opportunity
Amdocs Off Campus Drive For Women 2022 Batch, Amdocs Women Developer Hiring 2022 Batch, Women In Tech Hiring Opportunity 2022, Amdocs Women in tech hiring 2022, Latest Off Campus Drives for Women 2022 Batch, Amdocs Careers For Women 2022 – Amdocs is hiring for the 2022 graduates females candidates for Software Developer roles, females graduating in 2022 with B.Tech degree are eligible for this hiring opportunity. Read all the details below and apply for this amazing women-in-tech opportunity!!!
Also Read: Zoho Software Developer Hiring 2022
About Amdocs –
Amdocs is a multinational corporation that was founded in Israel and is currently headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers, and digital enterprises.
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end-user and enterprise customers. Our 30,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021.
Also Read: Deloitte Technology Analyst Hiring 2022
JOIN HERE 👇👇To get an Early notification
Amdocs Women Developer Hiring 2022 Details –
Amdocs is hiring women developers across different engineering colleges in India for the roles of Software Developers.
Roles & Responsibilities –
In one sentence
Responsible for design, development, modification, debugging, and/or maintenance of software systems
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional, and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology, and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, providing fixes and workarounds, and reviewing changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
Eligibility Criteria –
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- Gender (Female Only)
- 2022 pass-outs only
- 60% and above in overall education