Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 | Opportunity for 2023/ 2022 & 2021 Graduates | Hiring for Technical Support Analyst
Deloitte, based in London, England, is a globally renowned professional services network. As part of the prestigious Big Four accounting firms, which includes EY, KPMG, and PwC, Deloitte offers a wide range of services such as audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and more. With a strong presence in over 150 countries and territories, Deloitte serves a diverse clientele across the globe.
Company, established in 1845 by William Welch Deloitte in London, has evolved into one of the globe’s largest professional services networks. The firm made its foray into the United States in 1890 and has witnessed remarkable growth ever since. With a workforce of around 330,000 individuals across the world, Deloitte recorded an impressive revenue of $50.2 billion during the fiscal year 2021.
Company’s primary objective is to create a meaningful impact by fostering trust and instilling confidence in a fairer society. The firm’s comprehensive range of services enables clients to address intricate challenges, enhance performance, and cultivate sustainable growth. Company actively advocates for diversity and inclusion within workplaces and strives to make positive contributions to the communities it serves.
Company’s people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
Deloitte’s purpose is to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and in our communities. We are creating trust and confidence in a more equitable society. At Deloitte, purpose is synonymous with how we work every day. It defines who we are. We are focusing our collective efforts to advance sustainability, equity, and trust that come to life through our core commitments. Learn more about Deloitte’s purpose, commitments, and impact.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Position Summary: Technology Support Analyst
- Provide premium-level Tax Application Support via email, phone, and chat to internal and external users.
- Foster a client-centric culture and promote continuous improvement and employee engagement.
- Collaborate with product and development teams to troubleshoot and resolve application issues.
- Monitor queues regularly to meet SLAs for customer prioritization and wait times.
- Participate in daily support meetings to share trends, guidance, and gather user feedback for improvements.
- Establish and enforce organizational standards and policies to maintain quality service.
- Assist in organizing and implementing the Tax Transformation Support Strategy.
- Be flexible to work shifts, including some holidays and weekends.
- Ability to travel occasionally (less than 10%).
- Adhere to SLAs for email and chat response times, ASA for calls, etc.
- Meet set standards on metrics such as C-SAT, AHT, FCR, schedule adherence, escalation threshold, and quality scores.
- Add value to clients, prioritize issues, provide VIP support, and assess business impact.
- Process incoming service requests, incidents, and change requests, formulating appropriate responses.
- Manage multiple support mailboxes and respond to emails.
- Triage and troubleshoot issues reported on various applications.
- Report and record new defects on all applications.
- Communicate with end users, including external clients, contacting Partners, Directors, and Senior Managers from client organizations.
- Resolve technology-related issues on MS Office and custom-built applications, primarily on the Microsoft stack (ASP.NET, C#, Active Directory, and DPASS).
- Provision user accounts for external clients.
- Demonstrate a passion for technical knowledge and be a quick learner.
- Provide customer service support by obtaining, analyzing, and verifying information in a timely manner.
- Take corrective action to maintain excellent service and high customer satisfaction.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, adjusting to changing business demands.
- Display exceptional attention to detail, relevance, authenticity, and accuracy when gathering and organizing data.
- Approach tasks with enthusiasm, a can-do attitude, and deliver consistent high-performance results.
- Work in a demanding and results-oriented global business environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines, prioritize and multitask work assignments, taking ownership and adhering to internal quality assurance processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Excellent customer service skills for phone, chat, and emails.
- Proficiency in spoken English language.
- Proficient with MS-Office applications.
- Preferably experienced with ServiceNow and Azure.
- Exposure to application support and ITIL framework.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior customer service experience.
- Comfortable working in a 24*7 environment.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
- Sony Off Campus Hiring | Opportunity as Speech Generation Intern
- Bain & Company Off Campus Drive 2024 | Opportunity for Freshers | Hiring for Associate Engineer
- Zycus Off Campus Drive 2024 | Hiring for Software Engineer – Angular | Opportunity for Developers
- Google Internship Drive 2024 | Hiring for Software Engineering | Summer Internship
- Unstoppable Opportunities Unveiled: Igniting Innovation and Empowering Tomorrow’s Innovators with Unstop’s Drive for Excellence 2024
Stay ahead in the game and never miss out on exciting opportunities! Follow our social media handles for the latest updates on jobs, internships, and projects. Join our vibrant community of tech enthusiasts to unlock your potential and discover a world of endless possibilities. Let’s embark on this journey together! 🚀
|Join Our Telegram Channel
|Join Our Whatsapp Group
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Facebook
|Follow us on Instagram