Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023 Batch | Cisco Software Engineer Hiring 2023 Batch
Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023 Batch, Cisco Software Engineer Hiring 2023 Batch, Cisco Off Campus Recruitment Drive For 2023 Batch, Latest Off Campus Drives For 2023 Batch, Cisco Careers For Freshers 2023 – Cisco has started the off-campus recruitment drive for the final year engineering graduates completing their degree in the year 2023, Cisco is looking to hire for the role of the software engineer. Interested? Read all the details about Cisco Off Campus Drive mentioned below and apply for this amazing opportunity!!
|Description –||Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023 | Cisco Software Engineer Hiring 2023 Batch|
|Employment Type –||Full Time|
|Work Location –||Bangalore – India|
Also Read: VMware Off Campus Drive 2023
JOIN HERE 👇👇To get an Early notification
About Cisco –
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products.
Through its numerous acquired subsidiaries, such as OpenDNS, Webex, Jabber, and Jasper, Cisco specializes in specific tech markets, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), domain security, and energy management. On January 25, 2021, Cisco reincorporated in Delaware.
In 2020, Fortune magazine ranked Cisco number one on their annual list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021 based on an employee survey of satisfaction.
Also Read: Cisco Data Engineer Hiring 2023
Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details –
Job Role: SOFTWARE ENGINEER
What You’ll Do
Apply principles and techniques of engineering, mathematics, and computer science to the design, development, and testing of business software applications. May work as a member of a scrum team across the entire software development lifecycle. Designs develop and improve software applications/platforms. The multi-facet role may provide the opportunity to work in any part of the development stack across diverse software languages.
Develops software and tools in support of design, infrastructure, and technology platforms, including applications, operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and cloud-based and Internet-related tools. Scales systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolves systems to improve reliability, supportability, and velocity. Build high-performance, horizontally scalable, low latency service using the latest technologies and handle information at a massive scale. Evaluate and leverage new technologies in the product architecture. Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with the senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
- Problem-solving instincts / abilities
- Passion for technology and building software applications, with object-oriented design, test-driven development, and Continuous Integration / Delivery
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
- The ability to work cross-functionally is solving complex problems
- Proficient in Cloud, Cloud Connector, and Container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs.
- Proficiency of CI/CD tools, security mindset, and orchestration/config mgmt/IaC tools such as terraform, ansible, puppet, etc.
- Familiar with business/ERP applications such as Salesforce, Oracle, and SAP and integration with other internal applications.
- Grasp of distributed systems and microservices
- Solid programming background in object-oriented development and Design Patterns
- Understanding of threads, synchronization, locks, concurrent programming, and load
Also Read: Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2023
Eligibility Criteria –
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic environments
JOIN HERE 👇👇To get an Early notification
Cisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns, and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and make a difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
If you’re interested in getting involved, Apply Now for the Cisco Off Campus Hiring 2023 by clicking on the below button.
Also Read: Atos Syntel Off Campus Drive 2023
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|