AIRBUS Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring for associate Engineer| Opportunity for graduates
A global European aerospace company, Airbus. After Boeing, it is the second-biggest producer of military aircraft in the world. It is also the largest producer of civil aircraft. In addition to aeroplanes, Airbus is a top producer of spacecraft.
The business was established in 1970 by a group of European aerospace firms. Aérospatiale (France), British Aircraft Corporation (UK), Deutsche Aerospace (Germany), and Fokker (Netherlands) were the founding members. The European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company (EADS), which became the parent company of Airbus in 2000, was created by the merger of these four businesses.
The headquarters are in Blagnac, France. The corporation has production sites in Asia, Europe, and North America. Additionally, it maintains a global network of sales and service offices.
The commercial aircraft division manufactures a variety of aircraft, including the A320, A330, A340, A350, and A380 families. The H135, H145, and H175 are just a few of the helicopters that the business’s helicopter sector makes. The Ariane 5 and the Vega are only a couple of the satellites business makes.
In 2021, company delivered 611 aircraft, making it the world’s leading manufacturer of commercial aircraft. The company had a revenue of €78.9 billion in 2021 and employed around 134,000 people.
A significant actor in the worldwide aerospace sector is this company. Airlines and other industries use the company’s products all over the world. Another significant employer in Europe is Airbus. The company’s research and development initiatives support the aerospace sector’s innovation.
Here are some of the most notable aircraft:
- Airbus A380: The world’s largest passenger aircraft.
- Airbus A320 family: The best-selling family of aircraft in the world.
- Airbus A350 family: A new generation of aircraft that is more fuel-efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Airbus H135: A light helicopter that is used for a variety of purposes, including search and rescue, medical evacuation, and law enforcement.
- Airbus H145: A medium-sized helicopter that is used for a variety of purposes, including passenger transport, utility work, and firefighting.
- Airbus H175: A heavy-lift helicopter that is used for a variety of purposes, including offshore oil and gas operations, search and rescue, and military transport.
company is a major player in the global aerospace industry. The company’s products are used by airlines and other businesses around the world. Airbus is also a major contributor to the European economy. The company’s research and development activities help to drive innovation in the aerospace industry.
- Designation: Associate Engineer – Avionics Software
- Specialisations include aerospace engineering, computer science, electronics and communications, and electrical engineering.
- The creation of safety-critical, real-time embedded software and avionics system certification are the main areas of concentration for the Avionics Software group.
- The position holder would have the chance to work on some of the most cutting-edge, Next Gen avionics systems, including Glass Cockpit Displays, Flight Warning New Generation, and R&T themes including Connected Aircraft & Disruptive Cockpit.
- The position holder is in charge of creating software components for various aircraft systems within the context of the development of avionics software.
The position holder is accountable for: defining the software specification; designing and developing the software components; and analysing any problems that arise during testing campaigns (lab tests or flight tests) or actual aircraft use.
Technical abilities needed:
- Strong ANSI-C programming capabilities;
- Analytical abilities
Additional desirable skills and interests include:
- Understanding of CPUs (x86, PowerPC, etc.)
Since integrity is the cornerstone of the company’s performance, reputation, and long-term growth, this job necessitates a knowledge of any potential compliance concerns.
- Leadership University: This is a global program that provides employees with training and development opportunities to enhance their leadership and team development skills.
- Employee Assistance Program: This program provides employees with confidential counseling and support services for a variety of personal and professional issues.
- Diversity Program: This program promotes diversity and inclusion in the workplace by providing employees with resources and training on unconscious bias, cultural awareness, and other topics.
- Job Training & Tuition: Airbus offers tuition reimbursement for employees who want to take courses to improve their skills or advance their careers.
- Sick Leave: Airbus employees are entitled to paid sick leave, which can be used for any reason, including illness, injury, or to care for a sick family member.
- Vacation & Paid Time Off: Airbus employees are entitled to a generous amount of vacation and paid time off, which can be used to relax, travel, or pursue other interests.
- ZeroWCode Hiring Software Engineers | Salary upto 10 LPA | Opportunity for Freshers & Experienced
- Bloomberg Hiring Interns | Opportunity for Undergraduate Students | Software Engineer Intern 2024
- Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring for DevOps Engineers | Opportunity for graduates
- KPMG Off Campus Drive 2024 | Opportunity as Software Engineer | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
- Infor Recruiting Engineers | Opportunity for Freshers & Experienced | Associate Software Engineer
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|