TCS Freshers Recruitment | Hiring for Software Engineer
TCS Freshers Recruitment 2023 in PAN India for Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MS, MSc Freshers 2023 Batch are eligible to apply for this drive. More details regarding TCS Freshers Recruitment Drive 2023 is given below.
Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. In July 2022, it was reported that TCS had crossed 6 lakh or 600,000 Employees worldwide
TCS Freshers Recruitment | Hiring for Software Engineer | Opportunity for 2023 Batch
|Eligibility||BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc, MS|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Last date to apply||22nd July 2022|
Job Description for TCS Freshers Recruitment
- It is time to make the big move of your career with TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT).
- TCS NQT follows an Integrated Test Pattern for both Ninja and Digital fresher hiring at TCS. Candidates need to appear for a single test and based on their performance, they will qualify for either Ninja or Digital interviews.
- It is time to show your mettle, craft the future of the world, impact a million lives, and build an enriching career.
- TCS NQT will be an integrated test consisting of two sections: Foundation and Advanced.
- All candidates will be required to appear for both the sections of the TCS NQT, in order to be eligible for the interviews.
- Based on the test performance, candidates will be shortlisted for either Digital or Ninja interviews.
- TCS NQT for this year can be taken In-Centre or Remote. Please note, no further changes would be permitted once the above selection is done.
|Sections||Duration (in mins)|
|Part A – Foundation Section|
|Part B – Advanced Section|
|Advanced Quantitative Ability||20|
|Advanced Reasoning Ability||15|
Eligibility Criteria in TCS Freshers Recruitment
- Highest Qualification: TCS NQT is exclusively open for students graduating in the year 2023 with the following academic degrees: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities / colleges.
- Percentage: Students should have minimum aggregate marks (including all subjects and in all semesters) of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class X, Class XII, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation (if applicable).
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: The student should not have more than 1 (one) pending or active backlog / arrear / ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process. If selected, no pending backlogs / arrears / ATKT will be permitted at the time of joining TCS. All pending backlogs / arrears / ATKT should be cleared within the course duration stipulated by the University.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant documentation, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the graduation and post graduation(if applicable) courses are done full-time.
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply.
- Age: Students should be between 18 to 28 years to participate in this hiring event.
Important Note for TCS Freshers Recruitment
- You must have all your original academic documents till date.
- Communication related to the test will be informed to you by our test partner, TCS iON.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency / company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
How to Apply at TCS Freshers Recruitment
- Birlasoft Off-Campus Drive
- Cognizant Off-campus Drive
- Accenture Off Campus Drive For 2022 Graduates| Accenture Off Campus Hiring
- Samsung Off Campus Drive
- Airports Authority of India ATC Recruitment 2022 for 400 JE posts
- Esko Off Campus Hiring 2022
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|