Tata Steel Freshers Hiring 2023 for Associate Analyst
Tata Steel Limited is an Indian multinational steel-making company, based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand and headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a part of the Tata Group.
Formerly known as Tata Iron and Steel Company Limited (TISCO), Tata Steel is among the top steel producing companies in the world with an annual crude steel capacity of 34 million tonnes. It is one of the world’s most geographically diversified steel producers, with operations and commercial presence across the world. The group (excluding SEA operations) recorded a consolidated turnover of US$19.7 billion in the financial year ending 31 March 2020.
It is the second largest steel company in India (measured by domestic production) with an annual capacity of 13 million tonnes after Steel Authority of India Ltd. (SAIL). TATA Steel, along with SAIL and Jindal Steel and Power, are the only 3 Indian steel companies that have captive iron-ore mines, which gives the three companies price advantages.
The Key Managerial Personnel (KMP) at Tata Steel Limited India are Koushik Chatterjee as CFO (KMP) and Parvatheesam Kanchinadham as Company Secretary. Koushik Chatterjee, Mallika Srinivasan, Chandrasekaran Natarajan and 7 other members are presently associated as directors.
Tata Steel operates in 26 countries with key operations in India, Netherlands and the United Kingdom, and employs around 80,500 people. Its largest plant (10 MTPA capacity) is located in, Jharkhand. In 2007, Tata Steel acquired the UK-based steel maker Coruse. It was ranked 486th in the 2014 Fortune Global 500 ranking of the world’s biggest corporation It was the seventh most valuable Indian brand of 2013 according to Brand Finance.
In July 2019 Tata Steel Kalinganagar (TSK) was included in the list of the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Global Lighthouse Network.
Tata Steel has been recognised amongst India’s Best Workplaces in Manufacturing 2022 by Great Place to Work. This recognition has been received for the fifth time, highlights the company’s sustained focus on fostering a culture of high-trust, integrity, growth, and care for the employees. Tata Steel has also been inclusive towards its LGBTQ employees and also provides health insurance benefits for partners of its LGBTQ employees under the new HR policy.
- Selected Candidates will be placed as Engineer Trainee for a duration of 1 year
- The trainees will be subject to evaluations on regular basis during the training period. On successful completion of training, they will be considered for Fixed Term Employment of Three (3) years as Assistant Manager (IL6) at Tata Steel
- Must have completed or should be a final year student of B.E. /B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engg.)
- Must have completed or should be a final year student of M.Tech/ M.Sc.
- Candidates who have completed three year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering
- and are in the final year of BE/ B Tech / B Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) /M.Tech /M.Sc. Examination.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|