Tata Electronics hiring for Engineer | Tata Electronics Off Campus Drive 2023
Founded by Jamsetji Tata in 1868, the Tata group is a global enterprise, headquartered in India. The group operates in more than 100 countries across six continents, with a mission ‘To improve the quality of life of the communities we serve globally, through long-term stakeholder value creation based on Leadership with Trust.’
Tata companies collectively employ over 800,000 people. There are 29 publicly-listed Tata enterprises with a combined market capitalization of USD 311 billion as of 31st March 2022.
Tata Electronics is a greenfield venture of the Tata group with expertise in manufacturing precision components. As a pioneering endeavour in the Indian ecosystem, we have built a reputation for supplying high-quality precision components that meet the rigorous standards of our client’s manufacturing quality specifications. Our consistent focus is to select and develop India’s best Engineering and Manufacturing talent.
Tata Electronics’ rapid growth seeks high-calibre talent with the drive and passion for achieving previously unimagined goals in the Indian Manufacturing Sector.
About the Team
The Technical Program Management Team at Tata Electronics is responsible for the end-to-end execution and delivery of the product as per business requirements through regular interaction with multiple stakeholders including Engineering, Production, Quality and Tool Room. It regularly interfaces with the customer to understand their expectations and translates the same across various teams to ensure on-time, high-quality product delivery.
What will You do?
You will work on mission critical projects and take the lead in driving technical, operational and quality issues related to various modules from the earliest stages of NPI, engineering builds, ramp up and sustaining product lifecycles. You will work with module design and process teams to quickly resolve technical and operational issues and interface between sub-component vendors and downstream module integrators.
Technical Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Participate in regular technical team meetings to update the progress regarding projects
- Update program performance metrics to your manager
- Understand, monitor and communicate all program activities to meet the program schedule & KPIs
- Conduct failure analysis, construct hypotheses and devise methods to validate the same
- Support your manager with data and preliminary insights to prioritize resources & bandwidth
Internal & External Stakeholder Management
- Handle customer escalations and follow issues through to resolution
- Serve as an interface with client and internal business teams with respect to business problems, issues and opportunities within the framework of the business requirements throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Understand people dynamics and use it to navigate through challenges
- Report program development progress to your manager
Continuous Improvement & Process Stabilization
- Capture your learnings from previous programs, drive Root cause and Corrective action and aim for continuous improvement
- Support the QMS team in ensuring that the best practices learnt from previous programs are updated in relevant SOPs
- Conduct internal audits and submit reports to your manager
- BE / BTech (Mechanical / Production / Electrical / Instrumentation / Electronics)
- Program Management (PMI / Google) Certification preferred
- Experience: 2-6 Years
- Microsoft Projects or any other project management tool
- Knowledge of Statistical tools & techniques (e.g. Capability metrics)
- MS Excel (intermediate proficiency)
- Knowledge of electronics manufacturing
- Knowledge of SMT, Automated assembly lines, Automated Inspection/Testing, Precision assembly
- Future Ready
- Customer Empathy
- Purposeful Pursuit of Goals
- Deep Domain Knowledge
For more latest updates on jobs, internships & projects, visit our website regularly, and don’t forget to join our social media groups.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|