Swiggy Off Campus Drive 2023 | Recruitment drive for Product Engineer
Swiggy is a food delivery platform based in Bangalore, India, that was founded in 2014 by Sriharsha Majety, Nandan Reddy, and Rahul Jaimini. The company began as a simple website for ordering food from nearby restaurants and has since expanded to become a full-fledged food delivery platform.
It’s business model revolves around providing a convenient and easy-to-use platform for customers to order food from a wide range of restaurants, and then have it delivered to their doorstep. It is also partners with restaurants to help them reach a wider customer base and improve their sales.
It has rapidly expanded its operations across India and is currently present in over 500 cities. In addition to its food delivery services, Swiggy has also launched Swiggy Go, a hyperlocal delivery service, Swiggy Stores, a grocery delivery service, and Swiggy Genie, a service that allows customers to request for pick-up and drop-off of items.
The company has received significant funding from various investors, including Naspers, Tencent, and DST Global, among others. As of September 2021, It is valued at $5.5 billion and continues to grow rapidly. It has also been recognized for its innovative technology, user-friendly interface, and commitment to customer satisfaction.
Eligibility Criteria for Swiggy Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Intern – Product Engineering ( Backend ): Candidates should possess a degree B.E/B.Tech in the relevant fields.
- Note: Internship duration : 3 months minimum.
- What do we look for?
- Solid Coding skills – Where we look for functional correctness, code quality, and testability.
- Knowledge of any backend language like Go, and Java is a must.
- Application design using basic APIs – composability, microservices design, and development practices
- Willingness to learn, strong communication skills, and alignment with our Swiggy Values.
- As a Product Engineering Intern, you will get the chance to build features for many businesses in the Swiggy ecosystem, with the focus of delivering convenience every day.
- Your role will involve understanding our platform capabilities and leveraging them ably to compose the given business features.
- You will be exposed to industry best practices on developing, deploying, and maintaining sound software and will have to adhere to the high standards set on execution excellence.
For more latest updates on jobs, internships & projects, visit our website regularly, and don’t forget to join our social media groups.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|