Siemens Off Campus Drive 2023 | Opportunity for Fresher | Hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee
Siemens Energy is a global team of more than 91,000 dedicated employees. Together, we’re responsible for meeting the growing energy demand while ensuring our climate is protected. We keep the best of our 150-year legacy and push the boundaries of what is possible. We strive for sustainability in our decarbonization journey, innovation centered on future technologies, and transformation among future focused offerings, portfolio and mindset. Together as one team across 90 countries, we are committed to making sustainable, reliable and affordable energy possible. This is how we shape the energy of tomorrow.
At Siemens Energy, their mission is to empower our customers to meet the growing global demand for energy while transitioning to a more sustainable world. How? Our innovative technologies, extensive energy experience and an ambitious strategy to decarbonize global energy systems are all central to our efforts to be the partner and driver of the energy transition. And our top focus areas in ESG, innovation and transformation share how we’re making the future of tomorrow different today, for both our partners – and our people.
Siemens Graduate Engineer Trainee Hiring Details:
As a GTE at Siemens, you will be a part of a team that supports customers in improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of their products, processes, and plants. You will have the opportunity to work on important projects, such as reducing carbon emissions in cities and developing hyperintelligent robots. Siemens is seeking individuals who are passionate about questioning things, supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward.
- The candidate must hold a B.E/B-Tech/MCA degree as a minimum requirement for this position.
- The candidate should have a work experience of 0-1 years at a minimum.
- The candidate must be able to work with limited supervision and follow general instructions on new tasks.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English are a must-have requirement for this position.
- The candidate should have strong coding concepts in any language such as C, C++, JAVA, Python.
As a GTE at Siemens, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with limited supervision and only general instructions on new tasks.
- Apply your coding skills to help support customers in improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of their products, processes, and plants.
- Utilize your strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with team members and customers.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Continuously learn and adapt to new technologies and ways of working.
Siemens offers a dynamic and challenging work environment, where you will have the opportunity to grow your skills and career. They are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive workplace, where employees are valued for their unique perspectives and contributions.
In summary, if you are a recent graduate with a strong coding background and a passion for innovation, Siemens is the perfect place for you to start your career as a Graduate Trainee Engineer. Apply now to join a team that is shaping the future of technology and helping society move towards.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|