Siemens Energy Junior Developer Off Campus Drive 2020 2021
siemens,career,careers,siemens careers,siemens career,career engineering siemens,siemens uk,siemens graduate program,siemens mobility,siemens careers 2020,careers in siemens,siemens careers india,siemens healthineers,siemens management consulting,siemens jobs,siemens poole,siemens india,siemens recruitment,siemens careers for freshers,siemens rail,siemens desiro,siemens traffic,siemens in india,siemens get 2020,graduate careers
Also Read: Adobe Emerge 2021 | Campus Drive 2022 Batch
|Job Title –||Application Developer|
|Company –||Siemens Energy Information Technology|
|Description –||Junior Developer – IT Applications|
|Employment Type –||Full Time|
|Work Location –||Gurugram, India|
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Also Read: Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive 2022
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
About the job
Department: Siemens Energy Information Technology
Mode of Employment: Permanent
You should be a passionate individual with an intent to learn new technology. You must have done your graduation in Engineering or equivalent knowledge (MCA). You must have some programming background (C, C++, Java, Python, C# etc.). You must possess good communication and analytical skills.
- Strong reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop/program solutions in C, C++, Java, C#, Python, Alteryx or other programming languages
- Knowledge of any relational databases & familiar with SQL queries.
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Analyze and understand user requirements to envision strong technical solutions
- Understand & execute complete software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code for the given sets of requirements
- Perform a peer code review and identify the gaps in terms of design and implementation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
NOTE : Limited Time