About Renault Nissan Technology
Renault Nissan Technology Off Campus Hiring For 22 Batch For GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE
Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India (RNTBCI) is a captive automotive technology and business centre supporting Renault & Nissan globally. Established in 2007, it is located in Mahindra World City, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. RNTBCI was bestowed with the ISO 9001:2015 certification in 2019 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification in 2020.
RNTBCI contributes to Technology requirements with dedicated teams for Product Engineering: Vehicle and Components, Chassis, Powertrain, Embedded Software, Electrical and Electronic, Customer Performance, CAE and Test; Process Engineering: BIW, Trims, Stamping, Powertrain; Research & Advanced Engineering: System Development, Battery Research, Social Research and Creative Lab. RNTBCI has After-Sales Engineering, in-house Styling and Test Capabilities for Multi-media/ EE Systems, Test Tracks, Test Chambers and partnership with various test agencies. RNTBCI also contributes to Business requirements in areas of Information Systems & Information Technology (IS/IT); Alliance Purchase Organisation (APO) ; Alliance Costing Organization(ACO)and Global Shared Services (Finance, HR, GTC). As RNTBCI is serving both Renault and Nissan many of the Alliance practices are embodied in our way of working.
We will be an Alliance key asset providing Renault & Nissan the full Indian potential for best-in-class innovative services, processes and solutions.Work
We will be among the top three Automotive companies to work for in India.
We will be the No.1 Automotive services and solutions company in India.
Diversity & Inclusion:
RNTBCI believes gender diversity plays a vital role in enabling business success. The company is an equal opportunity employer. We accentuate on our interventions aligned to majorly 4 focus areas, ‘Inclusive ecosystem to nurture’, ‘Foster a respectful environment for Women’, ‘Work-Life Integration’, ‘Networking opportunities for women employees’,to enable and empower our women employees. The company is paving the path to success by having persistent focus from the leadership team, which reflects our commitment to diversity and to make RNTBCI the Best Company for Women in India.
For More Such Off Campus Drive Updates For Freshers
Key Roles and Responsibilities for Renault Nissan Technology Off Campus Hiring For 22
- Develop software code in Joint application development sessions
- Get the code audited regularly for quality and clarity of code \Create unit test cases & perform unit testing (manual as well as programmatic)
- Identify and resolve defects from reviews as well as from unit testing
- Understand and participate in preventive and corrective maintenance
- Understand and comply to non-functional requirements such as security, performance etc
- Application Monitoring and reporting
- Fix production Incidents
- B.E./B. Tech – CSE/IT/EEE/ECE/E&I/I&C
- Year of passing – 2022
- Min – 70% aggregate in UG
- No standing backlogs
- 3 years bond
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging applications in a distributed environment.
- Interact with designers, architects and other developers to analyse the requirement and possible solution options.
- Documenting component and program decisions of components owned using collaborative tools.
- Testing the product in controlled (DEV and QA) environments before taking it to production environment.
- Investigate product issues and bottlenecks and providing reliable solutions.
- Reviewing current system and presenting ideas for improvement.
For More Such Off Campus Drive Updates For Freshers
Term and Conditions
- All participants including participants and winners will not have any claim against Company or its affiliates about matters connected with this Event. All participants including participants and winners expressly waive any rights of claim against the Company about the Event, prize, declaration of the winner, or the T&Cs hereof. Further, the Company shall not be liable for any losses, damages, taxes, liabilities, or inconvenience suffered by any participant as a result of these terms and conditions, entering into this Event or accepting any part of the prize. Further, participants will hold the Company harmless against any loss, damage, taxes, liabilities suffered by the Company due to a participant’s participation in this Event or accepting any part of the prize.
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw the Event and/or change, amend, extend, and/or alter any of the terms & conditions of this Event, without any reason and at any time, without prior notice.
- The Company will not be responsible and liable for acceptability, suitability, delivery, service, defects, deficiency, performance, or quality of the services /products/prize provided under the Event.
- By submitting an entry, the participant represents and warrants that:
- All elements contained in the submission, including without limitation, software, content, audio, visual, etc. (“Submission”) made by the participant are original to the participant or fully cleared for use as contemplated herein.
- The Submission do and will not, in any way, violate or breach any of the terms of any other agreement into which participant may enter.
- The Submission, the entry of the Submission, and the production of the Submission, in whole or in part, shall not (a) reasonably be considered to be defamatory, libelous, hateful, threatening, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation; (b) incite violence or contains graphic or gratuitous violence; (c) be pornographic or contains nudity; and/or (d) violates, or may violate, any law, statute ordinance or regulation;
- The Submission, in whole or in part, shall not require Company to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity because of Company’s use or exploitation of the same; and
- Participant shall not submit contents which (i) contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files; and/or (ii) includes any information that references other apps, addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers.
- Participant shall also indemnify and hold harmless Company and its affiliates from and against any claim, action, damage, loss, and costs and expenses (including legal fees and professional fees) arising from or in connection with any breach of the foregoing.
- Participant shall hold Company, and its affiliates, and all their officers, directors, and employees free and harmless from any liability arising from claims or suits of third parties, including costs and expenses incidental thereto, in connection with the use of the Submission.
- The participant(s) hereby give express permission to Company, its employees, directors, agents, representatives, etc. to freely distribute its submission in any publication and media whether online, offline, or on the Internet. Material sent to Company including feedback and other communications of any kind as well as submission of an entry to this Event shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Company shall be free to reproduce, distribute and publicly display such feedback, materials, submissions, etc. without limitation or obligation of any kind. Company is also free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such submissions or materials for any purpose.
- Participants represent and warrant that the assets/ content/ software, etc. used or developed during the Event and/ or for the submissions made do not infringe on the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any third party, patents, copyrights, or trademarks.
- If a participant is declared a winner, the participant must acknowledge and agree, in consideration of entering this Event, that (a) he or she will not develop or submit the same/similar entity in any other competition or similar Event organized by any third party, and (b) all intellectual property rights in the entry submitted by the participant shall vest exclusively with the Company.
- All data sets or platforms made available by the Company to participants during or in connection with the Event shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company. The data sets and platforms should not be stored, reverse-engineered, copied, deduced, extracted, or replicated in any manner or medium whatsoever by the participants.
- A participant can be disqualified on grounds that include but are not limited to unlawful, obscene, or inappropriate actions, fraud, dishonesty, misappropriation, or infringement of the intellectual property of others, and/or any failure to comply with the HackWithInfy T&Cs.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages or claims that might arise or occur during or in connection with the Event.
- The participant agrees to immediately notify the Company if he/she becomes aware of any unauthorized use of any participant’s identity or any other breach of security related to the Event.
- Participants acknowledge that data transmission over the Internet or any data storage system is not completely secure. The Company does not take any responsibility for the security of the content and subsequent use of the content submitted by the participants through the HackWithInfy account.
- Participants shall indemnify and hold the Company harmless from and against any third-party claims arising from any act committed by any participant during the Event.
- Participants shall not transfer their rights to access to another person unless they have obtained explicit consent from the Company in writing to do so.
- Participants agree that any pictures taken within the course of the Event may be used by the Company for future promotions, marketing, publicity, and recruitment purposes. Participants waive any claim to remuneration for such use.
- Subject to the terms and conditions, the Event grants participants a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access the Event site and the content therein. Participants agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operations of the Event website in any manner.
- Participants will not download, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, duplicate, or publish any information present on the Event website. Any unauthorized use of the Event website or its contents shall lead to termination of the access granted by the Company.
- The database of InfyTQ is hosted on an AWS server located in Mumbai, India.
- All the registrations will be shared internally with the HackWithInfy team and no data will be transferred across the border.
- The data collected for the Event will be retained till the business requirement exists and will be shared only with the authorized internal members and authorized cloud service providers of the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any point in time at its discretion. Your continued use of the Event site after the posting of any amended terms and conditions shall constitute your agreement to be bound to any such changes.
- Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right: (i) to terminate or suspend this Event; and/or (ii) to amend/change these Terms and Conditions and/or the prize, without any liability or notice to any participant.
- If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid or illegal, that will not in any way affect, impair or invalidate any other provision, and all other provisions of these Terms and Conditions will be full force and effect.
- In the Event of disputes regarding this Event or these Terms and Conditions of this Event, Company shall have the right to make the final decision.
- These Terms and Conditions of this Event shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Chennai.
For More Such Off Campus Drive Updates For Freshers
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|