Renault Nissan Technology Off-Campus Drive
Renault Nissan Technology Off campus Drive – Renault is hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET), BE/Btech graduates of 2020-21 batches can apply.
About RNTBCI –
Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India is an automotive technology & business centre company that is supporting Renault & Nissan globally. It was established in 2007 and is located in Mahindra World City, Chennai, India.
Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre (RNTBCI) contributes towards the requirements of technology with dedicated teams for Product Engineering, Embedded Software, Electrical & Electronic, Process Engineering.
It also contributes towards the requirements of business in the field of Information Technology & Information Systems.
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Engineer Trainee :
- BE/Btech – CSE/IT/EEE/ECE/E&I/I&C
- Year of passing – 2020/2021
- Min – 70% aggregate in UG
- No Standing Backlogs
- 3 Years Bond
Job Description :
RNTBCI is hiring candidates who can design, code, test & debug applications, interact with other developers to analyse possible solutions for requirements. Identify & resolve defects and monitor the applications.
Key Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop software code in Joint application development sessions
- Get the code audited regularly for clarity & quality of code, create unit test cases & perform testing.
- Identify & resolve the defects from reviews.
- Understand & participate in corrective & preventive maintenance.
- Understand & comply to non-functional requirements such as performance,security etc.
- Application Monitoring and reporting
- Fix production Incidents
For more latest updates on jobs, internships & projects, visit our website regularly and don’t forget to join our social media groups.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|