Oracle Off-Campus Drive 2024 | Opportunity for Graduates | Hiring for System Analyst
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
- Customer Support:
- Provide support to a diverse customer base within the RHO and CHS hosting models.
- Lead customers in identifying and resolving issues promptly.
- Collaborate closely with customers and their respective contact groups to address concerns effectively.
- Proactive Issue Resolution:
- Resolve issues proactively, anticipating and addressing them before customer awareness or reporting through support teams.
- Contractual Commitments:
- Fulfill contractual commitments, particularly concerning disaster recovery.
- Manage essential tasks such as Initial Program Load (IPL) for RHO/CHS clients, CD Reorg, and other significant system activities crucial for ensuring efficient system capacity and availability.
- Job Scheduling:
- Apply job scheduling tools like CA7, Control-M, Zeke, OPC, and ESP to diagnose issues at the job level.
- Encouraging Diversity:
- Actively encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply for the position.
Exciting opportunities await! Stay connected with us and to be the first to know about the latest tech internships, jobs, and more.
Job Description: System Engineer
- Mainframe Systems Maintenance:
- Conduct day-to-day maintenance of mainframe systems dedicated to Oracle Cerner clients.
- Provide support for various LPARS and hospitals.
- Task Scheduling:
- Employ tools for scheduling tasks efficiently.
- IPL and Batch Job Management:
- Drive Initial Program Load (IPL) and coordinate the console activities.
- Address batch job amendments in adherence to SLA requirements.
- Response Management:
- Ensure a timely response to WTORs (Wait-for-Tape Output Requests) or outstanding responses.
- System Availability:
- Conduct regular system checks to maintain optimal system availability.
- Ad-hoc Request Support:
- Provide support for ad-hoc requests, including running, cancelling, and holding production or test jobs.
- Subsystem Status Ownership:
- Own the status of CICS/DB2 subsystems based on requirements.
- Collaborate closely with system programmers and/or application teams to meet system needs.
- Sony Off Campus Hiring | Opportunity as Speech Generation Intern
- Bain & Company Off Campus Drive 2024 | Opportunity for Freshers | Hiring for Associate Engineer
- Zycus Off Campus Drive 2024 | Hiring for Software Engineer – Angular | Opportunity for Developers
- Google Internship Drive 2024 | Hiring for Software Engineering | Summer Internship
- Unstoppable Opportunities Unveiled: Igniting Innovation and Empowering Tomorrow’s Innovators with Unstop’s Drive for Excellence 2024
|Join Our Telegram Channel
|Join Our Whatsapp Group
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Facebook
|Follow us on Instagram