NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Notification Released…
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements the Fast Breeder Reactors program in the country.
NPCIL was created in September 1987 under the Companies Act 1956, “with the objective of undertaking the design, construction, operation and maintenance of the atomic power stations for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the provision of the Atomic Energy Act 1962.” All nuclear power plants operated by the company are certified for ISO-14001 (Environment Management System).
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 OUT – For Executive Trainee Vacancies | Download Notification PDF and Apply Online. Nuclear Power Corporation of India has released the recruitment notification for the post of Executive Trainees. Total numbers of vacancies are 225. Candidates who are wanted to apply for this recruitment are advised to refer the Official site and download the notification PDF then proceed to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2022.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Last Date
Online Application will be available from 13.04.2022 and 28.04.2022 is the last date to apply online for NPCIL Careers 2022. Candidates are advised to apply before the last date. No other mode of application will be entertained. Application received after the last date will not be considered.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Qualification
Candidate maximum age limit for General/EWS category is 26 years, for OBC is 29 years, for SC/ST category is 31 years, for PWBD category age limit should be 31 years to 41 years as on 28.04.2022 is mandatory.
The candidate should have BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
Applicants must have a valid GATE-2020 or GATE-2021 or GATE-2022Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline is needed.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary for Executive Trainee is Rs. 56,100/- PM and 34% of Pay in the Pay matrix as on 01.01.2022 from the respective board.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Shortlisting of candidates for personal interview for the posts of Executive Trainee 2022 will be done in the order of merit drawn on the basis of valid GATE 2020, GATE 2021 and GATE 2022 Scores by applying ratio of 1:12.
- Interviews are scheduled tentatively from 13th to 25th June, 2022. Interviews will be conducted at following four venue viz. Mumbai, Narora Atomic PowerStation (NAPS), Madras Atomic Power Station (MAPS) and Kaiga Generating Station (KGS).
- Intimation of interview date/time/venue will be communicated to shortlisted candidates through Email/SMS. Call letter for appearing for interview will be made available for shortlisted candidates in the website for downloading.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2022?
- -Go to the Official site of NPCIL website.
- -Select “Careers” section on the Home page.
- -Find and select the required notification on that page.
- -Click “Apply Online” button and fill the application form.
- -Print the registration form for future purposes.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Application FEE
Only male candidates belonging to General/EWS/OBC categories are required to make a non-refundable payment ofRs.500/- towards application fee with the applicable bank charges using State Bank Collect link provided on the website after final submission of the online application.