MobStac Winter Internship Challenge 2021 For Year 2022
MobStac is in the business of driving offline commerce and consumer engagement leveraging
the mobile device. Our platform helps businesses to increase footfalls, generate leads, engage
with loyal customers and collect feedback.MobStac’s robust platform uses technologies such as
Beacons, Wifi, NFC, QR codes in conjunction with consumer mobile devices to deliver the value
proposition. Our platform has seen wide adoption across various industry verticals in over 40+
countries. Our platform serves as the perfect catalyst to marry the ubiquity of the mobile device
with the growing need to build online style intelligence for the physical world.
MobStac’s mission is to enable location-aware apps for content and commerce. MobStac is a
mobile platform company enabling location-aware apps for content and commerce. Our
platform’s SDKs for iOS and Android enable developers to create exceptional mobile shopping
experiences and our Beaconstac suite enables businesses to deliver superior customer
experiences through the use of Beacons for engagement, messaging, and analytics.
The MobStac platform currently reaches over 5 million users worldwide and is trusted by
consumer brands across Asia and North America. The company has offices in New York and
Bangalore and is backed by Cisco Investments & Accel Partners.
MobStac is looking for Interns who can help their online-style customer intelligence & engagement platform. Duration of internship is 5-6 months, 5 days a week for Bangalore location.
To Get early job updates Join below Group
● Your responsibilities in this role will include (but not be limited to) the following tasks
● Develop product features and enhancements on our Beaconstac product line
● Work closely with product management to extract insights from customers
● Manage server scalability and infrastructure in the cloud
CTC: INR 25,000
● Should be good at algorithms & coding
● Good communication skills
- B.Tech/ B.E, MCA & M.Tech(B.Tech/B.E should be the graduate degree) students are eligible for internship.
- The internship is for 2021 and 2022 graduates.
- 7.5+ CGPA
To Get early job updates Join below Group
- 2 programming questions on Data Structures/Algorithms.
- 15 MCQs
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- HackerRank tests conducted by your hiring company for specific coding and technical skills assessment of candidates. These assessments primarily include coding questions of varying complexity in different programming languages and diverse frameworks. However, depending on the requirements of the job, test setters may also include other types of questions such as multiple-choice, diagramming. to assess your knowledge in particular subjects.
Questions for which you write programs or define logic in functions to produce the expected output.
Coding questions may have varying complexity levels and you may be expected to code in particular programming languages. An in-built code editor and compiler adapt itself to a chosen language, and test cases validate your code to produce the expected output.
Candidates who have an upcoming Test on the HackerRank platform can attempt a sample Test before attempting the hiring company’s actual Test. This allows you to get familiar with our coding environment and enables effective use of your time during the actual Test.
- Try HackerRank’s Sample Test before you attempt the actual test. You can find the link for the sample test on your test login page.
- Refer to the FAQs and Execution Environment Pages
- Candidates found indulging in plagiarism will be penalized.
- The top students will be interviewed further by MobStac team.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to get approval from their respective TPO.
- You will require a webcam to be able to take this test. Please have a functional webcam-enabled and grant access to the pop-up on the browser. For WebCam issues, kindly follow these links: Link 1 | Link 2
Have further queries? Drop an email at email@example.com and we will get back to you.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|