McAfee Software Engineer Intern Hiring 2023 | McAfee Internship Opportunity 2023
McAfee Software Engineer Intern Hiring 2023 Batch, McAfee Internship Opportunity 2023 Batch, Latest Internship Drives for 2023 batch, Off Campus Internship Drives 2023, McAfee Hiring 2023, McAfee Careers For Freshers 2023 – McAfee is looking to hire interns for software development profiles, undergraduating or graduated engineering students are eligible to apply for this opportunity. This internship will be completely remote so you can work from anywhere. Read all the details and apply for this amazing opportunity!!
Also Read: Paypal Internship 2023
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
McAfee Software Engineer Intern Hiring 2023 Details:
Being part of the Office of CTO, would be working on cutting edge technologies to ensure the customer is protected from the latest threats.
This is a remote position in India. We will only consider candidates currently in India and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About the role:
- You will be surrounded by a team of passionate engineers off whom you will bounce ideas, will collaborate with, be challenged by, and together dream up the next big solution.
- You will interact with multiple technologists within the company and the industry as well as with developers and project managers to evaluate feasibility of requirements and determine priorities for development.
- You will follow a collaborative process with architects and peers to find innovative solutions to group specific business problems.
- You will have the opportunity to prove your ideas with proofs-of-concept and follow on with creating production-quality solutions.
- You will develop your skills in line with your interests, taking on increased responsibilities as you develop within the organization.
- You have a love of good code, and an instinct for clean design. A knowledge of software design principles and of at least one of the languages we use (Java, C, Python, or C#).
- Eagerness to learn and switch between programming languages to best suit the job at hand.
- A degree in computer science is preferred real-world programming experience to earn the respect of your colleagues.
- Experience working with databases (relational or NoSql).
- Working proficiency in a Linux environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex system engineering problems.
- Familiarity with iterative software development and rapid prototyping methodologies.
- Good technical communication skills and the ability to explain complex concepts clearly and succinctly in both writing and speech.
Also Read: Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive 2023
|Join Our Telegram Channel
|Join Our Whatsapp Group
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Facebook
|Follow us on Instagram